Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police

This is a discussion on Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by oldnfat Yep, zombies alright. Why were they naked on a freeway ramp? Never mind, I don't want to know. Pssssst, if you ...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police

Quote Originally Posted by oldnfat View Post
    Yep, zombies alright. Why were they naked on a freeway ramp? Never mind, I don't want to know.
    Pssssst, if you are naked you do not have to pay the toll......
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

2. Remove Ads

-Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Below are links to pictures of what his face looked like after the attack. Did not see these posted here yet.

DO NOT LOOK IF YOU ARE SQUEMISH

http://i.mediatakeout.com/photo/1338...c32fd1c769.jpg

http://p.twimg.com/AuBvnUxCIAEN5k_.jpg

I got these links from here: Survivalist Forum - View Single Post - ZOMBIE IN FLORDIA :Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police

They appear to be legit, but may not be.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    Below are links to pictures of what his face looked like after the attack. Did not see these posted here yet.

I got these links from here: Survivalist Forum - View Single Post - ZOMBIE IN FLORDIA :Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police

It would appear the assailant had plenty of time to work before being interrupted by the constabulary. I read elsewhere that bath salts are suspected.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    It would appear the assailant had plenty of time to work before being interrupted by the constabulary. I read elsewhere that bath salts are suspected.
    That was my same thought. It seems like it would take quite some time to do that much damage.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post

And he's still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by highvoltage View Post
    And he's still alive?
    Yes, he is. Charla Nash of CT survived a chimp attack that did this to her, plus took her hands off too.

Quote Originally Posted by highvoltage View Post
    And he's still alive?
    I wouldn't want to be...
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
    Wait! Werewolves in our midst maybe? Everyone knows that when a werewolf reverts back to human form he is always nekid. Can't wait for the follow up on reality TV shows, maybe Monster Quest? Bet the LEO shot him with silver bullets too!
    Yup...I'm going with "Inspector 71" on this.
    I'm betting he was a werewolf when they shot him, and then he changed back to regular when he died...they always do that in the movies.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    I wouldn't want to be...
    Charla Nash several months after chimp attack: Charla Nash, Chimp Attack Victim, Shows Face On "Oprah" (PHOTOS)

Charla Nash now after face transplant: Chimp attack victim reveals new face - TODAY Health - TODAY.com

In Charla's situation, she still enjoys time with her family and other aspects of her life. I hope they can find some family members for the victim of the Miami attack. He may or may not survive his wounds.

This is the identity of the victim of the Miami attack: Victim Identified In Causeway Cannibal Attack CBS Miami

Quote Originally Posted by stancehold View Post
    Me neither. An entire medical field career and never seen anything of that nature caused in any way like this. Nothing even close.
    I thought I'd seen a lot in the OR but the brutality of this attack is a new one on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It started with those women at McDonalds trying to eat a lady's fingers ( Ugly: Complain about littering - that's a beating... ), now it's this...
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

Well I think it's officially time for me to start building my AR And stocking up on ammo... in addition to switching to my 15 rnd mag in my EDC SR40C And keeping the 9 rnd on me too until I can get some more in 15s.... I also think my wife is now considering to carry... this kind of freaked her out....

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

I had a patient who took a self inflicted shotgun blast to the face. He had left his wife at the OB/GYN office and put a shotgun under his chin at home. Short arms made the barrel move to under his jaw. We were expecting horrible when several Vietnam Vet LEO were vomiting in the front yard.

When we went in he was sitting on the couch holding a towel to his face. Didn't look bad...until he took the towel down.

It took out his lower jaw...upper jaw....nose...cheeks, but he was still alive. Not much bandaging to be done and the blast cauterized the wound so bleeding was minimal. We sat him up on the stretcher and had him hold a O2 mask to the opening that would have been the mouth area. (His nose was brought by the LEO later...he took it off looking in the mirror prior to our arrival.) That was bad...but not as bad as the face ate guy.

His last name was Lavender (I remember because he was wearing a lavender colored shirt) and had many surgeries to made a mouth of sorts. Later he successfully killed himself in a auto accident.

I have seen guys thrown off a motorcycle and traveled in excess of 30 feet face first on the pavement that didn't look as bad as this victim in Florida. That is going to be a heck of a job for the Medical Men.

I can see it now. Outlawing "bath salts" and I am going to be angry. I love a hot bath with smell good bath salts. I get those balls of fragrance at Walmart and if they out law it because of these loonies I won't be able to enjoy my relaxing baths anymore. CRAP!!
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Links