Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police

This is a discussion on Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; One man is dead and another hospitalized after a bizarre assault off Miami's MacArthur Causeway reportedly forced a police officer to open fire. Naked Man ...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police

One man is dead and another hospitalized after a bizarre assault off Miami's MacArthur Causeway reportedly forced a police officer to open fire.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

2. Remove Ads

Face, it's what's for dinner
    baren, eeeZnow, mano3 and 5 others like this.
    "Clearly that's a YOU problem not a ME problem."

VIP Member
    Wow I really don't know what to say.

Got Milk?
    eeeZnow likes this.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Betcha 'Face' wished he had been carrying a Ruger...
    eeeZnow and msgt/ret like this.

Somebody has been wacthing too many zombie movies.

When I was High School, I read a book called the "Human Side of Animals". In it was described an experiment where the took a community of rats and put them into a limited area. When it became over populated the rats turned to two kinds of self limiting behavior....cannibalism and homosexuality. I am not saying that this is the case here, but it is interesting.

Some of our society are becoming more and more bizarre or are we just hearing more about it now because of the expansion of news reporting. This "face chomper" is a new one on me either way.

Is this a self limiting action....committing crime and getting shot? I see more and more of it every day in the news. I would rather have to shoot someone than be their "hot lunch".
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

I wonder what they'll find at the dead guy's house? Maybe he was Hannibal the Cannibal.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    way too early for this one Crowman, maybe after coffee and cigar
    l1a1 likes this.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

Who's saved room for dessert?
    It is pardonable to be defeated but never surprised.
    2 Ruger alaskan .454s
    Ruger P95
    Rem 870
    Barrett .50BMG

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    When I was High School, I read a book called the "Human Side of Animals". In it was described an experiment where the took a community of rats and put them into a limited area. When it became over populated the rats turned to two kinds of self limiting behavior....cannibalism and homosexuality. I am not saying that this is the case here, but it is interesting.

Some of our society are becoming more and more bizarre or are we just hearing more about it now because of the expansion of news reporting. This "face chomper" is a new one on me either way.

Is this a self limiting action....committing crime and getting shot? I see more and more of it every day in the news. I would rather have to shoot someone than be their "hot lunch".
    Good comment, your post reminded me to the same "scientific" data I read long ago. Perhaps this is the beginning of things to come or maybe this is drug-fueled act? Maybe a combination of both?

This also made me think of.................. "Your Honor, I shot him because he needed killing"
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Nope, still too early!
    l1a1 likes this.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

VIP Member
    They walk the streets. Thay are among us, now. Zombies, the evil dead. Muwahaha!

Seriously, though, crazy folks do crazy things. There is plenty of explanation in the the human mind to cover even this.
    Bark'n and Spirit51 like this.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

Dang I thought the Zombie ammo was a joke....time to add some new ammo to the shopping list
    mano3 and Spade115 like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Nothing is out of the realm of possiblity these days.
    Drugs, things people are exposed to in movies, real life and something like this is possible.
    He definitely needed killing.
    Bizzare, aggressive, life endangering behavior dictates heavy measures.
    Glad the officer got there when he did.
    Spirit51 and tkruf like this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

thank god they shot him; some bleeding heart liberal might have wanted to rehabilitate him at tax payers’ expense and then set him free
    ErnieNWillis likes this.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Links