is this an armed robbery- what would you have done?

This is a discussion on is this an armed robbery- what would you have done? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This video came across the screen and I had to ask myself the same question... I have seen these street punks all hyped up on ...

Thread: is this an armed robbery- what would you have done?

is this an armed robbery- what would you have done?

This video came across the screen and I had to ask myself the same question... I have seen these street punks all hyped up on something or just trying to get something free but where do you draw the line?

2. Remove Ads

Armed robbery? Not exactly the way I see it.
    Somebody well deserving to die for their actions? Maybe. But that's not ultimately for me to decide. Never put yourself in the position IMO....that pretty much means don't be a convenience store clerk...........call centers pay more per hour if you want to know......and behind locked doors. I don't want to send out the wrong message here....it's just pretty much the facts. Some feel they have no other choice. That choice is still better than living off the taxpayer IMO. Sometimes you gotta have some grit when you take a job. Many times you don't have to put up with any BS especially if caught on camera.

Hell yea!
    Don't know what I would have done, I'm sure my hand would have been on my gun WAAAAAY before he had the chance to pull that pistol out.
    I'm sure if the other guy there would have shot him the media would have said the dead "victim" was a "good guy", and was "just fooling around"! Followed up right away with "that's the problem with people carrying guns, innocent people get shot""!! YEA RIGHT!!!

MO

Bang!! end of story.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    Not been caught shaking hands with that piece of trash. 911 would have been dialed much earlier & I don't think I would stand for the gun-pointing garbage.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Links