What do you think about Wal Mart? Annual shareholder's convention in town. - Page 2

What do you think about Wal Mart? Annual shareholder's convention in town.

This is a discussion on What do you think about Wal Mart? Annual shareholder's convention in town. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Only been in a WalMart one time ( 1 )...didnt buy, with 6 public health nurses we cleaned off the shelves of first aid and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: What do you think about Wal Mart? Annual shareholder's convention in town.

Only been in a WalMart one time ( 1 )...didnt buy, with 6 public health nurses we cleaned off the shelves of first aid and shelter supplys for 10k people..with a RC voucher...The wife and I dont need anything from WalMart...we have never done biz with WalMart, or Sams...and I cant think of any reason that we would ever purchace from WalMart, including TEOTWAWKI

Quote Originally Posted by CaptSmith View Post
    Only been in a WalMart one time ( 1 )...didnt buy, with 6 public health nurses we cleaned off the shelves of first aid and shelter supplys for 10k people..with a RC voucher...The wife and I dont need anything from WalMart...we have never done biz with WalMart, or Sams...and I cant think of any reason that we would ever purchace from WalMart, including TEOTWAWKI
    suit yourself!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links