Please let this be fake

This is a discussion on Please let this be fake within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by lordofwyr Anyone else catch the fact that they are slurping down $5.00 Starbucks drinks whilst acting indignant that they were caught and ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Please let this be fake

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lordofwyr View Post
    Anyone else catch the fact that they are slurping down $5.00 Starbucks drinks whilst acting indignant that they were caught and might have to pay a price? I saw this posted in another forum under the title Urge To Kill .....RISING! And I agree.

They do not appear to be living in poverty, and so I assume that this is the kind of poor little rich girl syndrome that expects to be given (or just able to take) any and everything in life.

Sooner or later they will probably get the stomping they so richly deserve from some person from whom they steal or scam and who does not care a lick about going back to jail.
    Caught the Starbucks also, just adds insult to injury. Hope they enjoy their stay in jail if either one were mine they could stay until they got out on their own.
    goldshellback likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

2. Remove Ads

Not only is it not fake, but the blonde was arrested for trying to run down her boy friend.

Later both girls were arrested again for eating a huge breakfast at Denny's and then running out on the bill.

The blonde did some other crime and for all she did....she got 5 years probation. Daddy and Step Daddy ran after them both paying for the damage them did. Yeah....SLAP THE PARENTS.

Go to u tube and you can follow their spoiled princess crime spree. The one with the fake red hair just got a "juvey" hand smack.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Susan B. Anthony
    Robert Heinlein

I see a future political career for these girls! They'll fit right in.
    goldshellback, msgt/ret and jbum like this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I would be sent to jail for 'punishing' them if it were my daughters!

While sipping their Starbucks 'Stupid-chinos'............
    Spirit51 likes this.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

VIP Member
    The sad part is that she is so obtuse that a slap in the face wouldn't help. She would simply see herself as the victim. No lesson would be learned, but then again, slapping her in the face would make me feel good. : )
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Unfortunately, we will be reading about these girls again, hopefully it will be when they error in their 'victim selection process'.
    Young sociopaths in training to become full grown sociopaths...it's only a matter of time until they really injure someone, for some $$$.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

This is the kind of parenting that those girls need.....good lord but I love The Imp, Lord Tyrion Lannister's character, in Game of Thrones. He has a really good bead on life and right and wrong.

Spirit51 and ArkhmAsylm like this.
    Fortune Favors the Bold!

VIP Member
    They may be too stupid to be remorseful.
    darbo likes this.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    I remember seeing this when it happened. Some people need to get hammer slapped for such lousy parenting, nevermind the lack of insight, foresight, & family planning on their part.

The failure of our future started with a much earlier generation.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    I run across people like that far to often. I caught one such slack-jaw putting a door ding into a restored 1950 Studebaker. When i confronted her she just said "its only an old car", as if that made it OK and drove off. I stuck around to meet the car's owner with license number. Got interviewed by an adjuster later, no idea if hit-and-run charges were pressed.
    People like that make me want to remove them from the gene pool, but unfortunately they are the breeders. The first 15 minutes of the movie "Idiocracy" says it all with a disturbing but probable prediction of our future as a species.

People like this are like a 'Slinky'. They're pretty much useless but they are fun to watch when you push them down the stairs.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

What do you expect with some girls idolizing Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton and the like. I love this quote from Jon Hamm on these two:

“Whether it’s Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being an idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you’re rewarded significantly.”
    goldshellback, mano3 and msgt/ret like this.

Human beings are a failed experiment...
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links