Please let this be fake - Page 3

Please let this be fake

This is a discussion on Please let this be fake within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by suntzu What do you expect with some girls idolizing Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton and the like. I love this quote from ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Please let this be fake

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    What do you expect with some girls idolizing Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton and the like. I love this quote from Jon Hamm on these two:
    “Whether it’s Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being an idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you’re rewarded significantly.”
    That explains the popularity of the so-called “reality” shows popping up lately.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Wow. These two seem to be good candidates for the Faces of Meth series of before and after photographs.

MASSIVE PARENTING FAIL!!!!!!!!!
    It's kind of like how some people have a sudden and insatiable desire to talk about vampires after the Twilight series became popular, except zombies are much less gay and more likely to exist one day

Quote Originally Posted by l1a1 View Post
    Wow. These two seem to be good candidates for the Faces of Meth series of before and after photographs.
    Ya know... If I knew where to get it, I'd offer the first few tastes to these two for free ... and let the progression of addiction take it's course.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    This shows the roots of humanity without morals. If there is no moral requirement to do what is right, then you do what you want, or what feels good. We are getting what some people have been asking for by removing all traces of religion from education. Some kids don't get it at home, so where are they supposed to learn right from wrong? The teacher can't tell them, because that would be hatemongering and descrimination, so they have no idea that what they are doing is wrong.

But, at the same time that takes all responsibility away from these two morons, so I can't fully buy into that either. Is there any doubt that the two of them will end up as a drain on society?
    Walk softly ...

sleeping: That's probably something that will evolve over several versions. I'll have to play with those spoofers myself and try some things out, because at first glance it doesn't seem like there's a foolproof way to prevent it. For the first version, it'll likely be a matter of banning the devices of players who are caught doing highly unusual/impossible things. I'll have to talk to the main OTW devs to get some insight into what they do currently.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links