More "bath salts" whack-jobs

This is a discussion on More "bath salts" whack-jobs within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Bath salts strike again? Another face eating attack occurs in Louisiana This one is allegedly high on bath salts and bites an acquaintance's face. Acquaintance ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: More "bath salts" whack-jobs

More "bath salts" whack-jobs

Bath salts strike again? Another face eating attack occurs in Louisiana

This one is allegedly high on bath salts and bites an acquaintance's face. Acquaintance fights him off with wasp spray.

Copycat Miami 'zombie cannibal attack': Homeless man Brandon De Leon high on 'bath salts' tries to bite cop | Mail Online

This one was allegedly high on bath salts, marijuana, Xanax and had a BAC of .29. Holy. Smokes.

Careful out there, folks. We may joke about zombies, but this new craze of drug-induced violence is getting scary.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

2. Remove Ads

Caught this on the local news last evening. What next? Kids have nothing better to do now? I've always subscribed to the belief that we have more enemies here at home than we do overseas. May the Good Lord help us in time of need. Pray for the downtrodden. Amen.
    GeorgiaDawg and l1a1 like this.

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Ok this is crazy...
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Burns View Post
    Ok this is crazy...
    Yeah.....maybe.......but it's also real in many places right now including my local neighborhoods. World is a crazy place. Once we realize this the better off we are preparing ourselves for the "crazy" stuff. Kids.

I believe the problem is that some people need to take life to the edge and try for all the "thrills" they can find. This process however will expose them to nasty, poisonous, highy addictive and mind-altering substances.

Is it worth it for some "Cheap Thrills?" One would think not, but for some reason this kind of behaviour have become attractive as of late.

I for one, do not see the attraction of those type of things, and what it ultimately does to those who injest them. Are people that bored or down on life they have to resort to chemistry? It is indeed scary to think what's next.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    I believe the problem is that some people need to take life to the edge and try for all the "thrills" they can find. This process however will expose them to nasty, poisonous, highy addictive and mind-altering substances.

Is it worth it for some "Cheap Thrills?" One would think not, but for some reason this kind of behaviour have become attractive as of late.

I for one, do not see the attraction of those type of things, and what it ultimately does to those who injest them. Are people that bored or down on life they have to resort to chemistry? It is indeed scary to think what's next.
    What's kind of funny/sad is that most of the thrill seekers and wild adrenaline junkies started with my generation, generation X. We made crazy popular. I remember a popular buzz phrase at the time was "If you're not living on the edge then you are taking up too much space". I'm not saying there wasn't adrenaline junkies before the 90s, I'm just saying that we made it mainstream. We brought it to your living room.

We tried to go faster, get higher (in both senses of the word) and rock harder. Now I'm almost 40 and a dad, I can't believe the stupid things I did. I'm paying the tolls for the mileage I put on my body.
    BugDude likes this.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    I can't help but grin and glance at my wife when the stories come on the news. Not that they are good, but she HATES anything zombie and can't stand that there are real news stories about zombies. I just kind of raise my eyebrows and give her the "you never know, it could happen" look. I don't even have to say anything and she hits me. It is hillarious. I try to use it as an excuse for buying more guns and ammo, but she usually doesn't let that slide. :)
    atctimmy and mano3 like this.
    Walk softly ...

has anyone tried these so called "bath salts" or is everyone just going on what they have heard???

Quote Originally Posted by mascariot View Post
    has anyone tried these so called "bath salts" or is everyone just going on what they have heard???
    Yeah, lots of people have tried it. Some have died, some have attacked or killed other people, some have experienced severe psychosis with lasting damage. And a few have gotten lucky.

Your statement almost sounds like "don't knock it till you try it." I certainly hope that's not what you were going for.
    atctimmy likes this.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

The "Bath Salts" is a new one on me. Do you just eat this stuff?

It's still mostly meth you hear about around here.
    Cape Locum Et Fac Vestigium

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    I've always been glad that I've never partaken in mind-altering drugs, but it's stuff like this that makes me so thankful for not getting involved in that world. That's some crazy stuff. I wonder if it triggers something in the brain that makes people want to eat other people.
    Spirit51 and joker1 like this.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by BigStick View Post
    I can't help but grin and glance at my wife when the stories come on the news. Not that they are good, but she HATES anything zombie and can't stand that there are real news stories about zombies. I just kind of raise my eyebrows and give her the "you never know, it could happen" look. I don't even have to say anything and she hits me. It is hillarious. I try to use it as an excuse for buying more guns and ammo, but she usually doesn't let that slide. :)
    I do the same thing! My wife hates zombies too!!!
    WHEC724 likes this.
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mano3 View Post
    I do the same thing! My wife hates zombies too!!!
    I torment my wife with the same comments. She always gives me that "you're such a big tard" look.

Quote Originally Posted by MoMike View Post
    The "Bath Salts" is a new one on me. Do you just eat this stuff?

It's still mostly meth you hear about around here.
    Wrote a post in a previous thread about it.

Bath Salts.....Synthectic Halluncinogenic
    My blog

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Yeah.....maybe.......but it's also real in many places right now including my local neighborhoods. World is a crazy place. Once we realize this the better off we are preparing ourselves for the "crazy" stuff. Kids.
    I think we of all people already realize this, otherwise we wouldn't own guns. I for one, have realized how crazy the world is since I was a little kid, yet somehow it never ceases to surprise me.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links