Relocating back to Raleigh, NC

This is a discussion on Relocating back to Raleigh, NC within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hey gang, I am relocating back to Raleigh next month to be back with my family. Yes, I will be looking for a job. If ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By oldrwizr
  • 1 Post By msgt/ret

Thread: Relocating back to Raleigh, NC

Relocating back to Raleigh, NC

Hey gang,

I am relocating back to Raleigh next month to be back with my family. Yes, I will be looking for a job. If you know of any vacancies in the RDU/RTP area, I would appreciate it if you PM me. My general background is retired military and worked for a private company as an Operations Manager for the past 7 years in a security/hospitality related field.

Thanks!!
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

2. Remove Ads

Welcome back to the area, boricua. We're still here. Since 1975 for me! Good luck with the job hunt. Things have been picking up a little around here lately so just keep your eyes open. I got a kick out of your experience range -- security/hospitality. Isn't that like a congenial junkyard dog? I would've enjoyed a career in security but I'm just not cut out for the hospitality part! Are you going to get your CCP in Wake Co? (assuming you were out of state)
    boricua likes this.

VIP Member
    Not that familiar with the jobs situation in the RDU area but here are two possible sources.

Raleigh - News & Observer: Classified Ads

Triangle Help Wanted
    boricua likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by oldrwizr View Post
    Welcome back to the area, boricua. We're still here. Since 1975 for me! Good luck with the job hunt. Things have been picking up a little around here lately so just keep your eyes open. I got a kick out of your experience range -- security/hospitality. Isn't that like a congenial junkyard dog? I would've enjoyed a career in security but I'm just not cut out for the hospitality part! Are you going to get your CCP in Wake Co? (assuming you were out of state)
    Haha, thanks. Yes, I'm moving back to Raleigh. I'm hoping that my permit still good, as it has not expired yet, but I have been out of the state for three years. So, I don't know if I have to go through the whole process again (I hope not) or if I can just inform the SO that I'm baaacckk.
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Not that familiar with the jobs situation in the RDU area but here are two possible sources.

Raleigh - News & Observer: Classified Ads

Triangle Help Wanted
    Thanks for the links!!

Links