Walmart Would-Be Robber Hit By Own Truck Leaving Store

This is a discussion on Walmart Would-Be Robber Hit By Own Truck Leaving Store within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; from the "too stupid to be true file " The injured man got back into the truck and two drove a short while, but then ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Inspector71
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty
  • 1 Post By packinnova

Thread: Walmart Would-Be Robber Hit By Own Truck Leaving Store

Walmart Would-Be Robber Hit By Own Truck Leaving Store

from the "too stupid to be true file "

The injured man got back into the truck and two drove a short while, but then called rescue personnel. The New Yorker is now at Inova Fairfax Hospital and "remains in serious condition," according to Mills.
    The New York man's name hasn't been released, because Walmart "declined to prosecute," Mills told HuffPost.
    The Florida man isn't so lucky. He's been identified as Robert V. Lyons, and charged with reckless driving.

Virginia Walmart Would-Be Robber Hit By Own Truck Leaving Store

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Elk Hunter's Avatar
    That's a great one

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    "Give 'er some gas!"
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    Somehow, BG Basic Training is failing miserably in producing elite BG's. Is all this stupidity running loose not reducing the herd just a little?
    Spade115 likes this.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
    Somehow, BG Basic Training is failing miserably in producing elite BG's. Is all this stupidity running loose not reducing the herd just a little?
    They must breed like rabbits huh?
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

"ROBBERY"? Shoplifting is more like it.
    Spade115 likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I remember back when I was younger (mind you im only 26) bad guys were smarter and got away, now a days its just sad to see the news. o.0
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

Dirtbagology 101 in Florida is way different than Dirtbagology 101 in New York. It's a curriculum thing.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

VIP Member
    Both men were in Northern Virginia for construction work, Mills said, helping to renovate a local hotel.
    If their construction skills are comparable to their theft skills I would not want to be in anything they built.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

I used to shop there on an infrequent basis. I would have paid to see that one in person just to be able to walk up to them and LMAO right in front of them. What morons.
    Inspector71 likes this.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

at least they only hurt themselves.

VIP Member
    Thats almost as funny as the story I heard on the radio last week, where some bank robbers busted into the bank, and some girl was just near the door as they came in, she rushes out, panics and jumps in the first car she can to get away, and its the robbers car, idling in front of the bank she takes.
    They carjack another car as they come out, but the look on their faces when they came out must have been priceless.

I can just see their next bank heist meeting;

We gots to get us a git-a-way driver!
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Links