Rodney King found dead

This is a discussion on Rodney King found dead within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I honestly didn't know that so many cared one way or the other that Mr. King was found floating belly up in his swimming pool. ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Rodney King found dead

  1. #31
    Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    980
    I honestly didn't know that so many cared one way or the other that Mr. King was found floating belly up in his swimming pool. A learning experience.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #32
    Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,612
    This thread is worth about 10 demerits.
    Hopyard likes this.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

  4. #33
    VIP Member Array Spirit51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Central Missouri
    Posts
    2,248
    This man was a National joke before he died and it hasn't changed just because he is dead. I don't think anyone here is happy he died....his life doesn't matter to many of us. To come in here and get so self righteous and "bent out of shape" because of a few comments is a joke in it's self. I could have cared less if he died last year or when he was 100, he is still the National joke. Take your self righteous attitude and find someone who gives a flying fig.
    msgt/ret, ANGLICO and RETSUPT99 like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

  5. #34
    Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bellevue, Ky/Cincinatti
    Posts
    1,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    This man was a National joke before he died and it hasn't changed just because he is dead. I don't think anyone here is happy he died....his life doesn't matter to many of us. To come in here and get so self righteous and "bent out of shape" because of a few comments is a joke in it's self. I could have cared less if he died last year or when he was 100, he is still the National joke. Take your self righteous attitude and find someone who gives a flying fig.
    You miss my point spirit, but if you don't see the problem in this thread, there lies the problem. My problem is not with the RK bashing. It's the tone of the thread. Seems to have a pattern of beliefs.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

    https://www.facebook.com/ninja312


    My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

  6. #35
    VIP Member Array Spirit51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Central Missouri
    Posts
    2,248
    All those "offended" get ready for the letter writing and emailing campaign for when Leno, Letterman, Stewart, and the professional jolly jokers start their take on it. It should keep you busy for a few days.
    l1a1 likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

  7. #36
    VIP Member
    Array ANGLICO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.
    Posts
    3,156
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    You miss my point spirit, but if you don't see the problem in this thread, there lies the problem. My problem is not with the RK bashing. It's the tone of the thread. Seems to have a pattern of beliefs.
    And again, that is not a bad point either. Seriously. However, I happen to find the fact that the MSM and Progressives used the 1st Rodney King incident as a set of 'training wheels' for what they have now refined to highly honed race bating, regardles of how much they use him, or he used them for his second incident offense (and he did to his benefit). All are cupible. So my pattern of belief is that this is all very humorus.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    Socialism Kills! Time proven, with a very large body count! We are a Constitutional Republic....... not a Democracy, get it correct!

    Don't be mistaken for a Gecko45: http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

    Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14qTdp-Dd30

    ANGLICO Images

  8. #37
    Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bellevue, Ky/Cincinatti
    Posts
    1,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    All those "offended" get ready for the letter writing and emailing campaign for when Leno, Letterman, Stewart, and the other jolly jokers start their take on it. It should keep you busy for a few days.
    Yeah but I bet their dialogue won't be have racial overtones or racial insults
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

    https://www.facebook.com/ninja312


    My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

  9. #38
    VIP Member Array Spirit51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Central Missouri
    Posts
    2,248
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    Yeah but I bet their dialogue won't be have racial overtones or racial insults
    I just read all them again and if you take any of it as racial bias and not a comment on the man himself....YOU are part of the problem. His addition problems and his being a dead beat dad was in the news....just facts. The rest if a comment on the type of person he projected to the public. I have compassion for Reginald Denny, not for some drunken, drugged up loser who was turned into a icon by those that "feed" off of this kind of wretched person.
    Harryball likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

  10. #39
    Ex Member Array Yankeejib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    Yeah but I bet their dialogue won't be have racial overtones or racial insults
    Exactly which posts do you feel have racial overtones? I read through them all and I can't find anything that couldn't be said about any dead dirtbag.
    Spirit51 likes this.

  11. #40
    Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bellevue, Ky/Cincinatti
    Posts
    1,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    I just read all them again and if you take any of it as racial bias and not a comment on the man himself....YOU are part of the problem. His addition problems and his being a dead beat dad was in the news....just facts. The rest if a comment on the type of person he projected to the public. I have compassion for Reginald Denny, not for some drunken, drugged up loser who was turned into a icon by those that "feed" off of this kind of wretched person.
    I know at least one of the replies has been removed.

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

    https://www.facebook.com/ninja312


    My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

  12. #41
    VIP Member
    Array Mike1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Marion County, Ohio
    Posts
    9,091
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    I know at least one of the replies has been removed.

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    Posts have been disappearing all day.
    ericb327 likes this.
    "Who are the ones that we kept in charge? Killers, thieves, and lawyers"

    Tom Waits, God's Away on Business

  13. #42
    Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bellevue, Ky/Cincinatti
    Posts
    1,406
    Maybe an admin can tell us why the posts were removed.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

    https://www.facebook.com/ninja312


    My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

  14. #43
    OD*
    OD* is offline
    Moderator
    Array OD*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Coopersville
    Posts
    10,251
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    I know at least one of the replies has been removed.

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    Actually you don't know, none that were removed by the staff, or the poster, were due to racial comments.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

    "Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

  15. #44
    VIP Member Array Spirit51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Central Missouri
    Posts
    2,248
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    I know at least one of the replies has been removed.

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    Well I can't judge that one myself....because it is GONE. I still don't see your point in the ones that are actually HERE.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

  16. #45
    Member Array Sledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Californ I A
    Posts
    174
    I got called off for 4 hours this evening from work possibly 12 if they don't need me by 10. There goes my Ruger next paycheck

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

jokes about rodney king
,
jokes about rodney king death
,
latest rodney king joke
,
new rodney king dead jokes
,
new rodney king jokes
,
rodney kin gjokes
,
rodney king dead joke
,
rodney king dead jokes
,
rodney king deas jokes
,
rodney king death joke
,
rodney king death jokes
,
rodney king humor
,

rodney king jokes

,
rodney king jokes dead
,
white threads found floating in pool
Click on a term to search for related topics.