Mini-Tripod for phone camera?

This is a discussion on Mini-Tripod for phone camera? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I've noticed my "phone" has a feature for the camera for a "timer". That'd be great if I wanted to use the timer and get ...

Thread: Mini-Tripod for phone camera?

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar

I've noticed my "phone" has a feature for the camera for a "timer". That'd be great if I wanted to use the timer and get in the picture too - but - problem is no good way to prop it up at correct aiming angle to do this. Does anyone sell a mini-tripod that'll somehow work with these type phone camera's? I've seen the mini tripods for small camera that have the little screw hole in the bottom but not one for the phone cam's.
    For God, Family and Country!

Lots of them, just google and pick
    Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

VIP Member
    I know there are numerous phone tripods that are made for the iPhone. If you have a different device, I'd bet there would be numerous options that would work. The iPhone probably enjoys the most options because there aren't two gazillion different body styles to have to make mounts for.

VIP Member
    I've seen several of these used for that purpose and it looks like they make one that is not device specific, although they make plenty of iDevice ones too.

GorillaMobile Overview

My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Links