NB : Jerry Sandusky Just CONVICTED: 45 out of 48 Counts of SEXUAL ABUSE of MINORS

This is a discussion on NB : Jerry Sandusky Just CONVICTED: 45 out of 48 Counts of SEXUAL ABUSE of MINORS within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Late Friday evening Jerry Sandusky was convicted of 45 out of 48 Counts of SEXUAL ABUSE of MiINORS. He faces a maximum sentence of 450 ...

Thread: NB : Jerry Sandusky Just CONVICTED: 45 out of 48 Counts of SEXUAL ABUSE of MINORS

NB : Jerry Sandusky Just CONVICTED: 45 out of 48 Counts of SEXUAL ABUSE of MINORS

Late Friday evening Jerry Sandusky was convicted of 45 out of 48 Counts of SEXUAL ABUSE of MiINORS. He faces a maximum sentence of 450 years.

CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

2. Remove Ads

A thread on this already running
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Closed
    Richard

NRA Life Member

"But if they don't exist, how can a man see them?"

"You may think I'm pompous, but actually I'm pedantic... let me explain the difference."

"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."

Links