Who remembers suicde streering wheel knobs - Page 2

Who remembers suicde streering wheel knobs

This is a discussion on Who remembers suicde streering wheel knobs within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I found a matching shifter knob replacement in a box i got at an automotive auction. I installed it for the transfer case on my ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Who remembers suicde streering wheel knobs

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    I found a matching shifter knob replacement in a box i got at an automotive auction. I installed it for the transfer case on my diesel Ford, the thing rattled a lot even after locktite was applied to all fasteners. Nice looking piece, but silly. And the "secret compartment" it's hollow and unscrews at the top seam, that's where you hide your weed! You LEOs watch for that!
    Suicide knobs will disembowel you in a crash. Here in CA they are only legal for handicapped. Damned nice when backing up though,

You had me confused. I was trying to figure out what purpose one of those knobs could possibly serve on a gun.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links