How do you just... forget? - Page 2

How do you just... forget?

This is a discussion on How do you just... forget? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; How about the idiot mom in AZ a few weeks back, who was still drunk/high, and left her infant, in a car seat, on top ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: How do you just... forget?

VIP Member
    How about the idiot mom in AZ a few weeks back, who was still drunk/high, and left her infant, in a car seat, on top of the car, and drove away, baby falling off, calls to PD, baby none the worse for wear apparently
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    How about the idiot mom in AZ a few weeks back, who was still drunk/high, and left her infant, in a car seat, on top of the car, and drove away, baby falling off, calls to PD, baby none the worse for wear apparently
    You have to remind why these people are still among us.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Only because it's illegal to shove them down a long flight of stairs.

stairs.jpg
    gasmitty and Spirit51 like this.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

My wife called the PD, when a women left her 5 kids in a car yesterday. People like this should be put in labs for testing.....
    Lab Hell. Court ordered sterilization.
    Spirit51 likes this.

In many instances, the people that should be procreating are the ones taking measures to stop it from happening.

I worked with this guy at a restaurant when I was in college. He had something like seven or eight kids with seven different women. He was toothless. One time a printer fell into a bucket of water. While it was still plugged in, he reached in to pick it up. He was electrocuted.

He only saw two or three of his children. He showed me a picture of two of his sons one time. They were handsome and seemed quite happy. He was a pretty nice guy and I got along with him.

I can wrap my brain around it and have sympathy when a regular routine gets changed up and normally mom takes the kid to daycare but today dad was supposed to and on autopilot went straight to work. But so rarely that's the case.

Not long ago locally a mom went into a bar to apply for a job and knowingly left the kid in the car...seriously?!

My kids BEG me sometimes when I have to run into a store for a couple things to let them stay in the car. They are 14, 10, 9, 7 and 5. NOPE. Absolutely not.

It makes me CRAZY to see kids left behind in a car while a parent runs into aftercare for siblings, or the gas station for cigs.
    I can't walk away from it. I get it, it's a hassle to unstrap the kids from the car seat, maybe even have to wake them up if they dozed in the car. But I have no sympathy whatsoever. I've ALWAYS pulled all 5 in the store with me if I needed to go in. Get over it, it's called responsibility. I'll at the very least stay and keep an eye on the vehicle. So far the parent has come right back. I would have no problem what so ever calling 911 and breaking the glass if I needed to.
    Spirit51 likes this.

Too stupid to die, but stupid enough to kill. (Before "those types" chime in....I meant they were so stupid their actions, or lack of, killed. Don't want "those types" unnecessarily fearing for their safety.)
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    Only because it's illegal to shove them down a long flight of stairs.

stairs.jpg
    Wouldn't work...they would just bounce and then walk off.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links