Tazers, There ought to be a law!

This is a discussion on Tazers, There ought to be a law! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; It feels like the area between the contacts is on fire...like a full rolling camp fire situated on your chest. You can see it in ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tazers, There ought to be a law!

It feels like the area between the contacts is on fire...like a full rolling camp fire situated on your chest. You can see it in your vision each time the taser pulses. Your muscles contract a little bit harder each time it pulses. Most people fall down because the muscles contract all the way and you can't keep your balance.
    The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it-The American flag flies from the last breath of each military member who has died protecting it, American soldiers don't fight because they hate what's in front of them...they fight because they love what's behind them."

2. Remove Ads

I remember when funny car driver John Force crashed at about 300mph, someone asked him how it felt. He said " I saw Elvis!" I will accept his statement as fact along with the previous posters who took a shot to qualify for their job. I will however either watch the new show "Tasers Gone Wild" or buy the DVD instead of seeing and feeling for myself.

Same as those who profess that a .22 or .25 is too small to do major damage. I will accept the fact they will and not try that either. After all David slew Goliath with a rock going less than 100fps.(Shot placement IS all its cracked up to be)

Just thought about comic Rodney Carrington talking about his kids. He said when his son was going to stick a paper clip in a wall socket, his wife yelled at him to stop him. He started to make him stop, then said, " Ah hell go ahead".
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links