Tazers, There ought to be a law!

This is a discussion on Tazers, There ought to be a law! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Tazers, There ought to be a law requiring built-in video cameras, so we can all watch the fun! How many of you would watch that ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tazers, There ought to be a law!

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar

Tazers, There ought to be a law requiring built-in video cameras, so we can all watch the fun! How many of you would watch that on TV?

I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

I get to watch camera footage of it all the time,our Dept has lapel cameras on all our Deputies,never gets old.Yaaaaaaaaah,o.k.Mr.Officer,I give.

Quote Originally Posted by glockrocker View Post
    I get to watch camera footage of it all the time,our Dept has lapel cameras on all our Deputies,never gets old.Yaaaaaaaaah,o.k.Mr.Officer,I give.
    Funny how that works huh? Its almost like the electricity sends a signal to there brain.........and makes them release there bladder. :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR
    Guest1 likes this.

Ha ha I would watch that all day long ... ill vote for it

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Civilian TASER brand stun guns with the projectile electrodes have "Anti-Felon Identification" tags (little serial/bar coded bits of film) that explode everywhere when you discharge the cartridge.

And they have built in lights...

I know they're not as 'good' as a camera, but just as handy.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

I've heard that there has not been a confirmed case of a taser causing someone to lose control of their bowels or bladder. I "rode the lightning" to get certified to carry mine on duty with a full bladder and felt no urge to relieve myself until after. All i felt was OWWWWWWWWWWW
    The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it-The American flag flies from the last breath of each military member who has died protecting it, American soldiers don't fight because they hate what's in front of them...they fight because they love what's behind them."

Administrator
    Loss of bladder control or loss of bowel control - not an issue. Some LEOs that have been Tased experienced/reported a Charlie Horse effect due to hard/fast muscle tightening and contraction.

Quote Originally Posted by k6gixx View Post
    I've heard that there has not been a confirmed case of a taser causing someone to lose control of their bowels or bladder. I "rode the lightning" to get certified to carry mine on duty with a full bladder and felt no urge to relieve myself until after. All i felt was OWWWWWWWWWWW
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Senior Moderator
    When I took the shot I was locked up so tight I could'nt have whizzed if I wanted to.
    Arborigine likes this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Same here. I took the worst ride possible. I had one lead attached at my collar and the other to my left sock. I have permanent scars from the electric burns and i felt like my hair was on fire
    The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it-The American flag flies from the last breath of each military member who has died protecting it, American soldiers don't fight because they hate what's in front of them...they fight because they love what's behind them."

Passing a law would require the legislature to vote,therefore this is too political.

You know, I've been curious about how it really feels. Do you guys think that if I went to my local police station and volunteered to get zapped they'd do it?

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason6 View Post
    You know, I've been curious about how it really feels. Do you guys think that if I went to my local police station and volunteered to get zapped they'd do it?
    Why go to all that trouble. They will come to your house if thats what you really want. Just a few of the right words and zap.

Michael

Administrator
    Buy some Bath Salts and try to eat your neighbors arm...they will Zap you for sure.

Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I have a fence around the pasture and have not run the weed whacker in a while you could just stand in the tall wet grass and relieve yourself....
    Mors est libertas

MALAD JUSTED

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links