New avatar pic? - Page 3

New avatar pic?

This is a discussion on New avatar pic? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI I'll just leave this here: I laugh every time I see this commercial. That and the one where the guy gets ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: New avatar pic?

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    I'll just leave this here:
    I laugh every time I see this commercial. That and the one where the guy gets his kids a possum.

I suddenly have an itch for prairie doggin'. Good excuse to play with that 10/22 I won at the FNRA banquet this year.

Oh, and I'm glad you got rid of you're problems. Hopefully you got em' all.

VIP Member
    I've talked about killing woodchucks so much lately that I'm starting to get leads on woodchucks from coworkers.

One of our navigation aid techs asked me to come shoot some WCs at one of his equipments sites. The WCs are burrowing under the foundation of our ILS outer marker and they need culled.....It's for safety, how can I say no?
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

VIP Member
    There are a lot of critters around here, most of them in my yard at night. However, I can't say I've ever seen a woodchuck?
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ppkheat View Post
    There are a lot of critters around here, most of them in my yard at night. However, I can't say I've ever seen a woodchuck?
    I'm glad you don't have any. Those WCs are evil. They will carry away small children for food and, even worse, they will give you warts. Evil!
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

VIP Member
    I had one in my yard the other day. He was gone before I could deal with him.

I second the addition of a red dot on the little guys fore head (funny).

Was it the Woodchuck in Caddyshack movie or a gopher? what is the difference. digs holes tears up the place and gives you warts.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    I'm glad you don't have any. Those WCs are evil. They will carry away small children for food and, even worse, they will give you warts. Evil!
    Well, I hope they don't make it down here........wait......wait......uh.....how do they taste?
    atctimmy likes this.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

This thread is one of the reasons I love this forum! Lol! Thanks for the "Chuck"les!

Reminds me of our event last week. Hubby sees a groundhog next to the deck and says "GET YOUR GUN!" I turn to go grab it and then stopped and replied "I CAN'T SHOOT IT WITH A 9MM!!" ;)
    "They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?" ~ Paul Harvey

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links