Tuscaloosa Shooter Who Injured 17 Turns Self In At Fed Ex Store

This is a discussion on Tuscaloosa Shooter Who Injured 17 Turns Self In At Fed Ex Store within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; another blackeye for gun owners A man armed with a military style assault weapon fired through the window of the bar early today and then ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By hayzor
  • 1 Post By Guest1
  • 2 Post By Mike1956

Thread: Tuscaloosa Shooter Who Injured 17 Turns Self In At Fed Ex Store

Tuscaloosa Shooter Who Injured 17 Turns Self In At Fed Ex Store

another blackeye for gun owners

A man armed with a military style assault weapon fired through the window of the bar early today and then shot at patrons as they rushed outside to escape the gunfire.

Police said 17 people were injured, but remarkably, no one was killed.

two critical so they are premature on their assessment

Tuscaloosa Shooter Turned Himself In At FedEx Store - ABC News

edit :

2. Remove Ads

Shame cc not allowed at bars and if the shooter is outside the bar, why would you run towards him if you're not armed?

VIP Member
    Depends on how you look at it. If he had ran them down with a pick up, would it be a black eye for pick up owners? The anti's press are going to spin it however they choose to. I've gotten to the point I don't pay their opinion much mind.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by nedrgr21 View Post
    Shame cc not allowed at bars and if the shooter is outside the bar, why would you run towards him if you're not armed?
    One more reason to stay out of bars.
    Guest1 likes this.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

The difference between you and me: I run towards gunfire.Just Saying!you don't have to be armed to disarm!
    WHEC724 likes this.

VIP Member
    Because I have no desire to be shot in the back as I cower or run away helplessly?
    WHEC724 and Guest1 like this.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

So ya'll are advocating running with a mob of people towards a choke point only a few feet wide where the mob will be standing A to B waiting for each of the next shots to rip thru multiple people while everyone is trying to get out the door at the same time like in a 3 Stooges show - yeah, worked out really well for the 17 injured/shot.

Oh,well since you put it like that,YEAH!!!!!!I've been in more engagements with MULTIPLE shooters than you have seen on T.V.There is a level of fear everyone has,you have to learn to control it,if you want to run the other way,Fine,1 less person to have to worry about."Trample the Weak,Hurdle the dead."
    So ya'll are advocating running with a mob of people towards a choke point only a few feet wide where the mob will be standing A to B waiting for each of the next shots to rip thru multiple people while everyone is trying to get out the door at the same time like in a 3 Stooges show - yeah, worked out really well for the 17 injured/shot.

Links