azchevy....exmember???

azchevy....exmember???

This is a discussion on azchevy....exmember??? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Do any of you know why azchevy is no longer a member here? I was just reviewing my friends list on my user CP and ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By TN_Mike
  • 1 Post By JD
  • 5 Post By JD

Thread: azchevy....exmember???

azchevy....exmember???

Do any of you know why azchevy is no longer a member here? I was just reviewing my friends list on my user CP and noticed that he is no longer a member. It isn't that he is just inactive as in the case of others on my list that are still members but just have not been on the site in a long time, he is an exmember.
    Azchief likes this.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

I wondered where he has been the other day too.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Just speculation, but perhaps he decided to reduce his presence on the web?
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

VIP Member
    I recall a heated thread where he and some of his comments disappeared.

AZ is a passionate dude. It's one of the many things that I like about him, but it may have conflicted with forum rules one too many times, or maybe he was tired of holding back? 'Dunno.

He was banned a few months ago after repeated warnings about violating forum rules. He was given opportunities to play by the rules but ultimately, he couldn't.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    Do any of you know why azchevy is no longer a member here? I was just reviewing my friends list on my user CP and noticed that he is no longer a member. It isn't that he is just inactive as in the case of others on my list that are still members but just have not been on the site in a long time, he is an exmember.
    Yes, I'm sorry to say his rope ran out of slack.

He sounds awesome! Wish I'd been around to get to know this kindred spirit. Wonder how many posts he had before getting executed. I'd like to see if I can top it!

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrwizr View Post
    He sounds awesome! Wish I'd been around to get to know this kindred spirit. Wonder how many posts he had before getting executed. I'd like to see if I can top it!
    He was not "executed" but chose to remove himself from the forum by his own actions(after repeated warnings).
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

So... you're planning on getting banned?
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky View Post
    He was not "executed" but chose to remove himself from the forum by his own actions(after repeated warnings).
    OK, well, that's in contradiction to what gasmitty posted up above.

JD
    Administrator
    OK, well, that's in contradiction to what gasmitty posted up above.
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    He was banned a few months ago after repeated warnings about violating forum rules. He was given opportunities to play by the rules but ultimately, he couldn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky View Post
    Not really, he knew how to behave and toe the line better than any member here. It was his actions that lead to his removal hence "he removed himself' by continuing bad behavior.

Anyway, he's no longer a member here. Don't really like to see anyone get banned, he had his good moments. We're a pretty lenient bunch here and it takes a lot for use to get to the point where enough is enough, but that point can be reached.

Links