hot tubs/spas

This is a discussion on hot tubs/spas within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My 8 year old Pacific hot tub finally bit the dust this year. I am no longer going to sink any more money into it. ...

Thread: hot tubs/spas

hot tubs/spas

My 8 year old Pacific hot tub finally bit the dust this year. I am no longer going to sink any more money into it. I am looking at two new different hot tubs now... one is Sundance spas, and the other is Artisian spas. Does anyone have any information regarding either of these brands? thanks. bunker
    "6 P's of self defense "
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

2. Remove Ads

Sorry no info on the ones you listed, I have a hot springs spa. Its been pretty good. They make a very good product. If you have a distributor in your area, give them a look.

VIP Member
    A bit pricier but we have a Thermospa that is over 10 years old and it has never given a problem.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

I've heard from a few people that they love their Artisian Spas, though I've never used one myself. I've been looking into getting a hot springs spa, though. They look pretty good.

VIP Member
    What is wrong with it? Do the pumps still run OK?
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

VIP Member
    Sorry 8 years old is not that great. You should have got at least ten. I replaced an old Monarch with a Vita 7 years ago and the Vita tub still runs like brand new. Never had a problem. the Monarch lasted over 12 years and I did not take the best care of it. The local tub stores by us both sell the Sundance Brand but for what ever reason the salesman talked me into the Vita.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    What is wrong with it? Do the pumps still run OK?
    i had pump rebuilt 6 months prior to tub breaking. Problem is that the heater is welded to the mother board, and the weld must have gone bad, and all the water from hot tub leaked out through the mother board and electronics... i allready replaced mother board once... i think it was around $400... ugh. bunker
    "6 P's of self defense "
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Links