Olympic coverup!

This is a discussion on Olympic coverup! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Olympics blow: Beach volleyball women told they can cover up because of the cool summer | Mail Online Olympic beach volleyballers women told they can ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Olympic coverup!

Olympic coverup!

Olympics blow: Beach volleyball women told they can cover up because of the cool summer | Mail Online
    Olympic beach volleyballers women told they can cover up because of the cool summer
    Female volleyball players can wear shorts and sleeved tops in cold weather
    With cool weather predicted, players can disregard the usual bikini
    I'm sorry to break in on all of you folks silly gun control and freedom arguments but this is serious! This is probably the worst thing to happen to the Olympics since the 1936 Berlin games.
    Miss Mullin said: ‘Once the temperature drops below 16 degrees Celsius we are allowed to wear long leggings and long-sleeved tops.’

Miss Dampney added: ‘I’m sure there are a few people who only watch for one reason.
    No Miss Dampney we all watch for one reason. Hot chics in bikinis. Why aren't the cable news shows on this yet? I bought a 55 inch high def flat screen just for this event!

I wonder if Romney brought this up with the Prime Minister when they met this week? If he didn't what was he thinking?

Michael
    wmhawth and rdpG19 like this.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Personally, Olympics just another waste of airtime will not watch.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member
    Hot, athletic women being hot and athletic - in bikinis - is never a waste of airtime.
    pgrass101, darbo, rdpG19 and 2 others like this.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Personally, Olympics just another waste of airtime will not watch.
    We are not talking curling, badminton or table tennis here. We are talking hot scantily clad babes frolicking around on a beach! Okay, I would watch the table tennis curling and badminton if it were being done by hot babes in bikinis.

Michael
    pgrass101 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    We are not talking curling, badminton or table tennis here. We are talking hot scantily clad babes frolicking around on a beach! Okay, I would watch the table tennis curling and badminton if it were being done by hot babes in bikinis.

Michael
    I only watch the winter Olympics for the biathlon and figure skating events :-D............wait i mean........for the manly snowboarding and biathlons!

I dont have cable. I will hapily pay Comcast tons of my money if the Olympics goes back to the days of the gladiator. Round One: Bloomberg vs Obama vs Manbearpig. Fight to the death, winner earns their place back in society. Guns only match so two of the contestants can learn the value of firearms for personal defense.
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you can not confirm their validity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky. dangerous animals."
    -Agent K

Quote Originally Posted by Ionracas View Post
    I dont have cable. I will hapily pay Comcast tons of my money if the Olympics goes back to the days of the gladiator. Round One: Bloomberg vs Obama vs Manbearpig. Fight to the death, winner earns their place back in society. Guns only match so two of the contestants can learn the value of firearms for personal defense.
    haha WELCOME PRESIDENT MANBEARPIG!.

Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionracas View Post
    I don't mean to make light of what happened in Aurora, but I just had to go back and watch that episode of South Park and the correlation between that episode and the shooting is eerie.

Distinguished Member
    Noooooooo!!!!! Seriously, I do watch the womens valley ball. It starts because of the hot chicks in skimpy bikini's, but then I actually get into the game after a few min. Its a win win, great sport, even better with hot chicks in bikini's.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

I've watched those girls in bikinis, jumping up and down in the sand, between a net. You say they are playing volleyball? I need to pay closer attention.
    rdpG19 likes this.

What kind of outrageous, chauvinistic, objectifying person would dare say that the Olympic Beach Volleyball sport is anything other than a wonderful expression of the female athletic grace and skill of a form of OHMYFREAKINGODDESSLORDHAVEMERCYWOULDYOULOOKATTHECH IMICHANGASONTEAMOFHARDBODIEDVISONSOFGREEKGODDESSES !!!!!!!

Uh, I mean...uh.... I like the sport for the athletic prowess......

....and he's spent....

Fortune Favors the Bold!

Quote Originally Posted by lordofwyr View Post
    What kind of outrageous, chauvinistic, objectifying person would dare say that the Olympic Beach Volleyball sport is anything other than a wonderful expression of the female athletic grace and skill of a form of OHMYFREAKINGODDESSLORDHAVEMERCYWOULDYOULOOKATTHECH IMICHANGASONTEAMOFHARDBODIEDVISONSOFGREEKGODDESSES !!!!!!!

Uh, I mean...uh.... I like the sport for the athletic prowess......

....and he's spent....

DING DING.

We have a winner, folks.

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    They may be allowed to cover but I'm sure many won't.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

All I have to say is one name:

Lolo Jones!!!!!

Ya'll are just too much!!!!
    Not going to be a victim anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links