caffeine headache...

This is a discussion on caffeine headache... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I drink Monster Rehab. like 6g of sugar per can, LOW LOW caffeine, but buttloads of taurine, ginseng and everything else that perks you up. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: caffeine headache...

I drink Monster Rehab. like 6g of sugar per can, LOW LOW caffeine, but buttloads of taurine, ginseng and everything else that perks you up. Been drinking 2 or 3 a day for months........now caffeine doesnt work. But this stuff sure does, no caffeine headache either. Plus my doctor says its safer and better for me than coffee or soda :-)

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by RKflorida View Post
    You are supposed to TAPER off caffeine of you get incredible headaches. Taper off over about 10 days or so.
    +1 to this. I tried many times going cold turkey so to speak from caffeine. Always went back. I finally worked it off this year. I had to taper it off over a few weeks.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

You guys are light weights. I used to inject coffee directly into my veins. Now I smoke it. I'm looking for some 6 or 7 hour energy drink. The 5 hour ain't cut'in it for me.

scared.jpg
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Senior Moderator
    My energy drink is coffee, black no sugar.

Remember, Water is Essential for Life, for without water, you cannot make COFFEE
    Sometimes I wonder who the old man in the mirror is....

Lord, Grant me a good sword and no need to use it.

I drink about 2 -3 pots of coffee a day... it has antioxidants... it has been proven to help with mental acuity, smokers who drink coffee are less likely to get (but not immune from) cancer.

Oh yes and, I'm certain I was declared dead after a motorcycle accident in 1986... but I've fooled 'em all... I'm still ambulatory... keeps 'em guessing... but at night, I sleep as though dead... even after a cup o' joe just before bed time...
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

Yea coffee is the goal. Way cheaper, however its diet Pepsi for now since its hot as heck this summer in Wisconsin.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links