Zombies outnumber Westboro Baptists 300 to 8

This is a discussion on Zombies outnumber Westboro Baptists 300 to 8 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What is wrong with the Westboro Baptist church trying to share CHristian Values and exercising their First Amendment rights? How does it give Christians a ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Zombies outnumber Westboro Baptists 300 to 8

VIP Member
    What is wrong with the Westboro Baptist church trying to share CHristian Values and exercising their First Amendment rights? How does it give Christians a bad name? I would think that Christians who don't spread the word of their deity and practice what he says, as the Westboro Baptist church does would be the ones giving Christians a bad name.

Well Toorop you have now officially opened a can of worms. Please explain how homosexuality and soldiers being killed in a time of war are linked biblically? How is calling for and celebrating the death of US service members sharing christian values?
    Yes they are expressing their 1st amendment rights, no matter how lowly their message may be, but all the same they have the right to do it. Westboro makes a mockery of christianity by there message alone. They get press coverage and for the non christians all they see is these fruitcakes representing christianity and assume everyone shares their message. Kinda like that one CCer, OCer who does something so stupid and unsafe then everyone else compares all gun owners to them.

I am a christian but by no means a bible scholar and if I remember right the bible says there should be no mixing of the tribes, men shall not lay down with men or women with women got that but the bible also has scripture where a father is gotten drunk by his daughters and tricked into sleeping with them because they want a child, does that mean the bible promotes incest? I think not.

Just as Westboro has their rights you do also to say what you want and give your opinion but I would appreciate a reply to my question as to how all this is linked biblically. If you do not feel comfortable posting on here please send me a PM.
    Last edited by tacman605; August 1st, 2012 at 09:12 AM.
    357and40 likes this.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

2. Remove Ads

I think we should all petition that if there ever is a real zombie-like outbreak. that the holding camp be placed on WB's front lawn, with an open gate facing the chruch...........just saying.......take out one evil with another.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...........even if it wants to eat my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Toorop View Post
    What is wrong with the Westboro Baptist church trying to share CHristian Values and exercising their First Amendment rights? How does it give Christians a bad name? I would think that Christians who don't spread the word of their deity and practice what he says, as the Westboro Baptist church does would be the ones giving Christians a bad name.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with anyone exercising their 1A rights. And I don't think it gives Christians a bad name at all. I simply don't make the connection. What does cheering and celebrating the deaths of people who've made the ultimate sacrifice so they can have their rights have to do with Christianity? Not to mention trying to stick it in the mourning family's faces. The content IMO should justify arrests for trying to incite a riot. However, this never really happens due to the maturity level of those who their putrid spew is directed toward. They are nothing more than a gutter scum and truthfully, not even worth the time it's taking me to type this. Their hell should be that some day they realize what they are. Same goes for Jane Fonda.
    357and40 and ctr like this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

If there is no brains to be eaten, why zombies? Maybe Aliens to help them transcend with kool aid?

No offense to any real Christians, I only direct ot towards them.
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you can not confirm their validity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky. dangerous animals."
    -Agent K

These guys really aggravate me. I am a HUGE supporter of the US Constitution, and the bill of rights. However..........sometimes i wish the 1st was selective. And we could just click a button and mute these idiots. They really do piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    ya know... I'm a Christian...

But the Westboro Cult gives us a bad name... So, if the "undead" wish to counter protest, I'm 100% behind 'em.

I really like the sign suggesting that Westboro can "Drink the Koolaid, Already"
    The Westboro folks are not Christians. They are hardly human. (I would almost consider them christian with a lower case c, but that would be too close to the other so I would not want to risk offending Christians with an upper case C.) Jesus rolls over in his grave every time one of them invokes his name.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Quote Originally Posted by Toorop View Post
    As a Jew I am a better Christian than the Westboro folks.
    Hell, Bin-Laden was a better Christian than the Westboro folks... At least he never spewed hate in the name of a good Jewish boy...
    tacman605 and Spirit51 like this.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

The undead meet the unintelligent, unbelievable, unchristian.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by 357and40 View Post
    C.) Jesus rolls over in his grave every time one of them invokes his name.
    He has no grave, it's the foundation of Christianity.
    ctr likes this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    I vote we just light them all on fire...
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Those nuts tried to come to Simpsonville @ 3-4 months ago to do their thing at a soldiers funeral. The Hells Angels met them at the edge of town and did what those guys do and the Westboro idiots never showed up. There must have been also close to 500 or more motorcycle riders there to circle the funeral to block the ceremony from view from Westboro, I forget their name-Freedom Riders maybe, a very cool group IMO.

One day they will protest the wrong funeral and the guys buddies are going to snap I am guessing, only a matter of time.

VIP Member
    The riders are known as "The Patriot Guard" I ride with them whenever I can when home.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

One of these days.... The wheat will be separated from the chaff for good.
    ctr and tacman605 like this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    Thats awesome!

Westboro + napalm = a happy day!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links