Zombies outnumber Westboro Baptists 300 to 8

This is a discussion on Zombies outnumber Westboro Baptists 300 to 8 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ‘Zombies’ show up to counter Westboro Baptist Church protestors | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News Merryman: DuPont's antidote to Westboro? Unleashing undead | Dupont - ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Zombies outnumber Westboro Baptists 300 to 8

Zombies outnumber Westboro Baptists 300 to 8

‘Zombies’ show up to counter Westboro Baptist Church protestors | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News
    Merryman: DuPont's antidote to Westboro? Unleashing undead | Dupont - The News Tribune

Apparently the Westboro Baptists were protesting at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in DuPont, Washington. Locals got word they were going there & decided to counter-protest. They felt a Zombie Apocalypse was the best counter-strike.

Local Police Cheif was notified by the zombie organizers, gave his blessing & mobilized officers to make sure nobody got out of line. Cops thought the counter-protest was fantastic & funny.

WTG Undead....
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

2. Remove Ads

I love seeing this. I remember these morons. Although .... my ideas of how to deal with them was a tiny bit more....unholy :) however this is great. Love it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ya know... I'm a Christian...

But the Westboro Cult gives us a bad name... So, if the "undead" wish to counter protest, I'm 100% behind 'em.

I really like the sign suggesting that Westboro can "Drink the Koolaid, Already"
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Going to have to rethink my initial thoughts on zombies, common enemies and all.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Good story but it's hard for me to justify paying 23.00 a box (25 rounds) for zombie killing ammo when you humanize them

NH_Esau likes this.

I still wish they would get the "Baptist" removed from their name, it's disturbing to the rest of us.
    Dennis1209, RMS and dukalmighty like this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Too bad the zombies didn't eat the Westboro tards...
    wraithls1 and barstoolguru like this.
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon10125 View Post
    Going to have to rethink my initial thoughts on zombies, common enemies and all.
    First you need to know the difference. Real zombies move just a little bit slower and look more civilized.
    BigJon10125 likes this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    I can't believe that one guy that said gay marriage angered god so he kills us soldiers.... what a complete _____ ........
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

The Westboro Baptist church is a perfect example of easily religion can be twisted to promote hatred and intolerance.
    Sig35seven and 357and40 like this.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.

Distinguished Member Array Toorop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post

But the Westboro Cult gives us a bad name... So, if the "undead" wish to counter protest, I'm 100% behind 'em.

I really like the sign suggesting that Westboro can "Drink the Koolaid, Already"
    What is wrong with the Westboro Baptist church trying to share CHristian Values and exercising their First Amendment rights? How does it give Christians a bad name? I would think that Christians who don't spread the word of their deity and practice what he says, as the Westboro Baptist church does would be the ones giving Christians a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by Toorop View Post
    What is wrong with the Westboro Baptist church trying to share CHristian Values and exercising their First Amendment rights? How does it give Christians a bad name? I would think that Christians who don't spread the word of their deity and practice what he says, as the Westboro Baptist church does would be the ones giving Christians a bad name.
    Your kidding right? You honestly think that the intent of these idiots is to spread the gospel? I've never seen the local Baptist church out picketing the funerals of dead US Soldiers in the name of religion. And I'm going to shaddup now before I get too ugly.

Hate, is not now, nor will it ever be, a "Family Value".
    Spirit51, pir8fan and 357and40 like this.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal...

Alabama Constitution of 1901 - That every citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the state.

The Westboro Baptist Church is not a church at all...They're a bunch of attorneys that make money by inciting violence, then suing anyone that assaults them! It's all a Fraud, they will only spend up to 30 minutes at any protest if they don't believe they'll be assaulted... They once protested at our church, we ignored them.. They packed up their posters, and went to the next affluent church to protest. Their leader is actually a disbarred attorney, and most of his relatives (church members") are attorneys...

Quote Originally Posted by Toorop View Post
    I see people on street corners yelling about judgement and how non believers are going to hell every Saturday.

How could this possibly be considered a good tactic? It would be useful for these people to study marketing and psychology, because they just come across as pathetically dumb.

Westboro is an entirely different story.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post

I dunno, I don't see how they can give us a bad name. They are not Christians. What they profess with the tongue is not reflected in their hearts or fruits.
    wraithls1 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links