Camera's

Camera's

This is a discussion on Camera's within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Not sure where to put this question, so it's in Off Topic. Some time ago I read a post about a guy with a barn ...

Thread: Camera's

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar

Camera's

Not sure where to put this question, so it's in Off Topic.

Some time ago I read a post about a guy with a barn that was some distance from his house, who was experiencing some theft at the barn. He put up some type of game camera, or other outdoor camera, that he was able to get an update on his cell phone from, that allowed him to monitor the barn.

Or something similar. Either way, I need some cameras.

Anyone remember this, or can offer some advice on doing something like this?

Thanks.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Those would do the job, but I was particularly interested in a camera that could alert me via cell phone to activity. Then I can park the phone by the bed and catch the little [expletive deleted] that are going around the neighborhood bashing things with baseball bats.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.

Actually the Moultrie I-35 with a remote spy management package may be a good cost-effective solution.

Links