Global Beer Output Hit Record In 2011.

This is a discussion on Global Beer Output Hit Record In 2011. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A new report says the world's appetite for beer hit a new high last year, with China leading the way. The report released Wednesday by ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Global Beer Output Hit Record In 2011.

VIP Member

Thumbs up Global Beer Output Hit Record In 2011.

A new report says the world's appetite for beer hit a new high last year, with China leading the way.

The report released Wednesday by the research arm of a major Japanese brewery said it was the 27th consecutive year that beer production marked an increase. It attributed the rise to robust demand in Asia and developing countries.

The report commissioned by Kirin Holdings said 192.71 million kilolitres (50.9 billion gallons) of beer were produced last year, up 3.7 per cent from 2010. China was the world's largest beer producer — accounting for about 25 per cent — for the 10th straight year.

The United States saw a slight decrease in production from the year before but still ranked second at 11.7 per cent, followed by Brazil and Russia.

Global beer output hit record in 2011 - CBC News
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

I dont drink much anymore, since I got that new addition attatched to my hip as much as possible. But when I do drink, I make it a Sammuel Adams. Always a good decision!

People here in Tennessee stare at me like Im an alien for drinking Sam Adams. No offense to y'all country folk but enjoy your water uhhh I mean Natural Ice, I like my beer strong and with taste.
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you can not confirm their validity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky. dangerous animals."
    -Agent K

VIP Member
    Well I’m doing my part to help drink it (never while carrying) and even made 10 gallons of my own.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member
    Beer is good!

In spite of my absence at Munich last year??

Senior Moderator
    I brew my own, currently I've got 5 gallons of mead (okay it's not really beer this time) bubbling in the kitchen as we type.

I like my beer dark and full of flavor
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, beer good.........
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    I don't mind a beer on occasion but I prefer a virgin rum and coke on the rocks.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

VIP Member
    I like my beer like my 1911s, dark and with a nice finish
    pgrass101, Ionracas and msgt/ret like this.

I prefer cerveza...Light or dark doesnt matter.....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    I prefer cerveza...Light or dark doesnt matter.....
    for some reason cerveza tastes better south of the border.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    for some reason cerveza tastes better south of the border.
    When I was in Rio, it was so hot, everything tasted good, but I havnt found a difference outside of being south of the boarder and not a work. I think you might have a point....

In the middle ages drinking beer is safer than water and still is in large corners of the world.

I like beer... It makes me a jolly good fellow... I like beer...

If it wasn't for me purchasing my "beer", this whole U.S. economy would collapse. I like beer!

If it wasn't for me purchasing my "beer" tens of thousands of brewers, distributor drivers and AA employees would be unemployed. I like beer!

If it wasn't for me purchasing my "beer", I wouldn't need landscapers working for me getting the hundreds of yellow dead spots in my lawn to grow again. I like beer!

If it wasn't for me purchasing my "beer", when I got up in the morning, that would be the best I felt all day. I like beer!
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

I like to have a beer once in awhile. In fact, the previous Tuesday I was having a couple while playing drums with the musical group I am a member of.

Here is a song in tribute of beer.

Billy Currington-People are Crazy (Lyrics) - YouTube
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links