Mass Murderer Killed in China

This is a discussion on Mass Murderer Killed in China within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I put this in the Off Topic forum. Mods can move it if need be. With all the hype of wanting to severely restrict firearms ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By RETSUPT99
  • 1 Post By Brad426
  • 3 Post By Hiram25

Thread: Mass Murderer Killed in China

I put this in the Off Topic forum. Mods can move it if need be.

With all the hype of wanting to severely restrict firearms in the U.S. to "make us safe" from mass shootings and such, this gem comes along to squash the anti gun people.

In China, where firearms are extremely restricted to miliary and Communist Party elite, a man was hunted down, shot and killed because he was a mass murderer and used a firearm.

It doesn't matter how many restrictions are placed, we all know a determined criminal will find ways around any and every one of them. Of course they will say "well, it doesn't happen that often" but goes to show that restricting firearms simply does not stop killing.

Chinese serial killer shot dead after massive manhunt - Yahoo! News
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Are you saying that in China, where guns have been outlawed, only the criminals have guns?
    I've heard that saying before, Mmmmmm...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Why didn't the police protect those 9 people he killed?
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Must be a fake story. Murders using firearms don't happen when there are strict gun control laws in place.

Perhaps they need to work on their people control a little more.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

mkh
    Yeah, but that is China. Liberals think they can make it work here regardless of what the evidence elsewhere points to.

They just thought he was using a gun because his Kung Fu was so deadly.

VIP Member
    I'm not sure what a crime story from a country of 1.3 billion people is supposed to demonstrate, but I certainly would not want to rely on it as an argument against gun control.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Most important, is the way it ended. No repeats after that, no court costs, or upkeep.
    joker1, RETSUPT99 and ccw9mm like this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    I'm not sure what a crime story from a country of 1.3 billion people is supposed to demonstrate, but I certainly would not want to rely on it as an argument against gun control.
    Well, let me throw my little voice of reason in here. It simply demonstrates that nothing is absolute when it comes to gun control. The government can take everyone's guns and tell them we are all safe because no one has guns any more, but some day, you still might be up against an active shooter with no means of leveling the field.

BTW, shot my first deer in Marion county.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

VIP Member
    The BG kinda sounds like the gangsters from the 1920s & 1930s. I don't have much faith in Yahoo news.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Are you saying that in China, where guns have been outlawed, only the criminals have guns?
    I've heard that saying before, Mmmmmm...
    It cant be true, the media bias would not allow such things to be reported.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Links