After gun control.

This is a discussion on After gun control. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have a physical disability that prevents me from being able to run or even walk fast. So my question is this. Without some sort ...

Thread: After gun control.

After gun control.

I have a physical disability that prevents me from being able to run or even walk fast. So my question is this. Without some sort of weapon to help even my odds who will protect me from these gentlemen after their release from prison?
    I have not had the advantage of being able to work out and build my body into a weapon like they have.
    ABT Members.jpg
    Michael

2. Remove Ads

I suffer from a type of the same affliction, called aging! Have to do the best you can with what you have.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    I have a physical disability that prevents me from being able to run or even walk fast. So my question is this. Without some sort of weapon to help even my odds who will protect me from these gentlemen after their release from prison?
    I have not had the advantage of being able to work out and build my body into a weapon like they have.
    ABT Members.jpg
    Michael
    At that point you will be subjected to the very prison law those apes will be enforcing. Avoid drawing attention to yourself and try not to look too provacative.

Just keep the anti freeze marinaded t-bones on the top shelf. I'm sure after a long day of raping and pillaging, they'll be very hungry by the time they find you (Mr grill guy). Invite them in for dinner (broiled is better at this point since AF is flammable). Control has nothing to do with anything actually unless you let it. The more you know about your enemy.........the more prepared you are to defeat them. The more you fear your enemy....the more power they have over you. Promise yourself that you'll never mess in your own pants at the sight of another human being. Grow long thumbnails and sharpen them if you have to. I don't want to spell it out for you word for word now.......I want to keep you interested enough to answer your own riddle.

These men will be model citizens after their early release from prison. You have nothing to fear rehabilitation always works.

In other words, see if you can acquire one of those high capacity military style assault canes with the shoulder thing that goes up and practice practice practice or prepare for all the sex you didn't want.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    ABT Members.jpg
    Michael
    Just get a couple of gift certificates to your local tattoo parlor, and if ever confronted offer them up as a gift. Crisis averted!
    GGs
    BGs

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

I move about 3 fps and thats hauling ass,my 45acp moves out about 850 fps I'll let it do my running for me
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Senior Moderator
    I'd raise up a dog and love it. Make it a big breed, one that has fierce loyalty and will fight to the death for you.

Keep it with you at all times. Dogs are good judges of character. If two scuzballs mean you harm, they would have to go through the dog first. Not many scuzballs are willing to try it.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

The trouble with gun control is that the folks that believe in it forget that it was our superior ability to think that first separated us from the lower animals. With that ability we developed tools or weapons that allowed us to overcome our physical disadvantage's that made us prey for more animals who had superior strength, speed and stamina.

What weapons control does it to put us back in the days were might ruled. Where the weak lived at the pleasure of the strong. Firearms made people like me equal to those in the photo I posted in the OP.

Michael
    Last edited by mlr1m; August 14th, 2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: I made an oopsie

Links