was James Homes acting alone when he shot in the theater? - Page 3

was James Homes acting alone when he shot in the theater?

This is a discussion on was James Homes acting alone when he shot in the theater? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So what is the purpose of denying there wasn't an accomplice. We sit here still wondering about JFK and was there a second shooter that ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: was James Homes acting alone when he shot in the theater?

So what is the purpose of denying there wasn't an accomplice. We sit here still wondering about JFK and was there a second shooter that day! The government is too quick to wrap things up sometimes. Look at how many people are getting exonerated because of some slipshod investigations.

Does the government have a reason to cap this quick, sure the movie going public was shaken and their confidence in being safe was taken away. Let’s face it if you knew it would happen again would you go to the theater?
    imageshhhhhhh.jpg

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roon View Post
    The government has pulled it off in the past. The Gulf of Tonkin is a prime example.
    Except that everyone knows what actually happened in the Gulf of Tonkin. It isn't a "conspiracy theory," it's fact. That the govt TRIES to cover things up isn't in question - it's whether or not they succeed. And they don't - not even when it's something that happens 7,000 miles away, in the middle of the ocean, with only US Govt people involved. You think they'd be able to do it in the middle of the US, with hundreds and hundreds of civilians involved, in THIS day and age? Not likely...
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    So what is the purpose of denying there wasn't an accomplice. We sit here still wondering about JFK and was there a second shooter that day! The government is too quick to wrap things up sometimes. Look at how many people are getting exonerated because of some slipshod investigations.

Does the government have a reason to cap this quick, sure the movie going public was shaken and their confidence in being safe was taken away. Let’s face it if you knew it would happen again would you go to the theater?
    imageshhhhhhh.jpg
    Wouldn't the government (Obama administration) want to show there was more that one shooter and say how evil guns are and how they need to be banned? I meaan that is what folks say right,,,POTUS is anti-gun, anti 2A. And this happened right before 27 July, that almost dreadful day that we were going to lost our rights to the UN. In fact, the conspiracy was that this guy was hired by the government to instil fear by doing the shooting.

VIP Member

imageshhhhhhh.jpg
    The purpose in denying it is the same "purpose" in denying Bigfoot (though I love her so), Leprechauns, and space unicorns - there is no evidence to suggest that they exist. It is natural, normal, and right to deny the existence of things for which there is no evidence.

And I went to see TDKR the very next day. Theater was packed. Even had there BEEN two people involved, how does that in any way indicate that it "would happen again?" This just makes no sense. But, then again, this is a conspiracy theory - making sense is not only not required, it is discouraged. :)
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    Wouldn't the government (Obama administration) want to show there was more that one shooter and say how evil guns are and how they need to be banned? I meaan that is what folks say right,,,POTUS is anti-gun, anti 2A. And this happened right before 27 July, that almost dreadful day that we were going to lost our rights to the UN. In fact, the conspiracy was that this guy was hired by the government to instil fear by doing the shooting.
    They would BUT at what price of the public confidence. We didn't believe what Oliver North said about Iran-contra affair but 20 years latter it surfaced as true. Our government covers things up all the time "for the good of the public". Do you really think they are going to come out and tell you everything?

I believe that there might be a big foot (you should see my mother-in -laws feet she could pass as one) how do you explain sightings all over the world before man has traveled the globe. Then there is Chupacabra here in Texas, the Mexican and people from south Texas have seen them. Area 51 in Nevada, aliens from another world? If they don't exist then why be so secretive about it?

And then JFK, I live here in Dallas and you could not imagine how many people still come and see where he got shot and STILL believe there was a second shooter. If you never been up in the book depository and seen the angle and range of a shot with iron sites, Sargent York would have been proud of.

Look all I am saying is don’t dismiss it as BS, Like they said if he went and shot all them people why all of a sudden tell them about the bombs in his apartment that he was in the process of getting evicted for not paying rent. After all things couldn’t get any worse and “he was making a name for himself”. what better way to go out then with a bomb explosion and not just any bomb, a very sophisticated one. Ones you don’t find under a Google search

It’s a lot easier to believe something doesn't exist then to think it does and have to prove… what an easy out

VIP Member
    So......let me make sure I have this straight.

People all over the world have seen bigfoot - even before there WERE people all over the world, and yet we have no bones, feces, hair, or any other actual evidence that is supported by the scientific community.

Ditto - to a lesser extent - the chupacabra.

And because there is a secret facility somewhere, it MUST have aliens in it. That is the only possible reason that we could EVER have for trying to keep something secret.

The shot Oswald made has been duplicated, several times.

In point of fact, people who believe in reason and evidence have gone through - point by point and crazy theory by crazy theory - and put in all the effort to DISprove them (in regards to 9/11 and Kennedy, at least), when in fact it SHOULD have been on the theorists to prove THEIR theories. That is the way things work - if you believe something is actually NOT as it is conventionally understood, gather the evidence, verify it, present it, and support it against challenges. That is how things become "known." Otherwise, it's farts in the wind, and a mild (or not so mild) case of cognitive dissonance...

ETA: If your only "proof" of an accomplice is that Holmes decided to tell the cops that his room was boobytrapped, I just have to say... What? How does one prove the other? The fact is that Holmes was/is clearly mentally disturbed. But he wasn't a stark raving madman running naked through the streets - he was a PhD candidate that, while odd, had managed to live a relatively normal life with a relatively normal place in society. Then he snapped. And then, perhaps, he simply "un-snapped." He came back to whatever his level of "normal" had been right up until the time he decided to kill a bunch of people, and decided - as he had done every single day of his life until THAT day - NOT to kill a bunch of people. Even people who have breaks, and commit acts, as bad as his are not entirely devoid of remorse (at least in the short term), it is much more likely that his telling the police was either done out of self interest ("yes, this is really bad, but it will get even worse if I blow up a house full of police") or simple realization that killing people didn't make him feel any better. Those are both much more likely explanations than "I told the cops because there was an accomplice," which makes no sense at all. If there WERE an accomplice, and he was trying to protect him/them, wouldn't it have made MORE sense to LET the apartment blow up and destroy any evidence of the accomplice that might have been there?

The whole premise makes absolutely no sense. There is no evidence to support it. There is tons of evidence to DISPROVE it. In short - like almost every single conspiracy theory ever - it is much less a "theory" and much more a "fantasy." I'll stick to Game of Thrones for my fantasy, thanks.

The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary) long; but you decide

Points of interest: sill working on it...will post more
    15:00 Told about the bombs then lawyered up….why?
    15:45 mark, other guns, a second gas mask on the other side of theater. James was on the north side and a gas mask was found on the south side
    16:26 suspect in a gas mask was it James? 16:51 Why did home have more than one gas mask?
    17:04 conflicting descriptions of shooter
    18:06 weapon jammed
    update:
    34:18 takes of the most dangerous drug in the world that makes you do whatever the suggested wants.
    42:38 Mind altering drugs/ Hypnotism but someone? Sirhan Sirhan says he doesn’t remember shooting Robert Kennedy and they say he shot 8 rounds but audio tape enhanced says you can hear 13 shot?
    updated:
    44:30 government experiments with mind control (LSD was a government product) the CIA’s interest in mind control. “The Nazi’s didn’t lose the war, they just had to move”
    54:23 Once again eye witness reports say there was two killers. What about the blood splatter? No one but James came out that door whose blood was it?
    54:16 Was under Physiologist’s care as part of a campus threat assessment
    56:41 training exercises held that morning to simulate a mass murder shooting at parker medical school. Ironically it paralleled the movie theater
    update:
    100:45 homes obsessed with a batman spin off were batman gets killed and another person takes his place that he calls the director 2 times a month wanting more info on the story (suffocator of sins) how many people died, how did they die
    104:20 Was homes an experiment of the CIA? The us government brought over Nazi’s under the paperclip program (brain washing experiments)
    109:00 talks about the “fast and furious” program
    Last edited by barstoolguru; August 15th, 2012 at 04:49 PM.

VIP Member
    I made it a minute and forty four seconds in. Which is a minute and forty four seconds more than it deserves. My capacity for lies - and video taping a lie and putting dramatic music behind it doesn't make it less of a lie - is pegged. And oh, the laughable hypocrisy of using a quote about "Truth" to start of an hour and a half of horrible skewed misinformation...it's almost too rich.

The 9/11 Truthers have a movie. Hell, even Oliver Stone has a movie (well, several of them). Michael Moore has movies. You know what they all have in common, aside from being movies? They are all lies, pure and simple. Some more entertaining lies than others, but still lies.

So, in my 1:44, I have been told that this is "the worst mass murder in US history." That is an OBVIOUS, and absolutely easily proven lie. And then, at 1:44, I am told that "the world can sense..." SENSE. Yes, because "the world sensing" something is the basis of all objective fact. Honestly, barstool...you're a smart guy with interesting ideas and things to say. Are you really going to get wrapped up in "the world senses yadda yadda?" I could make a movie saying "the world senses that my dirty gym socks cure cancer. Why is the media not reporting it? Big pharma conspiracy? You decide."

Ok, I'll decide. It's bunk. Pure, unadulterated, 100% organic, free-range, bunk. Decided.

I think most of the shots came from the grassy knoll...

HTH
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

So what is the purpose of denying there wasn't an accomplice. We sit here still wondering about JFK and was there a second shooter that day!
    Only the people who refuse to look at the evidence. I forget if it was National Geographic or Discovery Channel had a very well done piece a couple of months ago. They used a duplicate weapon and duplicate ammo and state of the art artificial heads with skin, bone, and brain simulants and precisely recreated the shooting in Australia. What they got was entirely consistent with what took place in Dallas. Then just to cover themselves they even simulated the fatal shot being fired from the grassy knoll. The biggest problem with that (other than the wound not being correct) was that the bullet would have blown through JFK's head and killed Jackie too. A shot from the triple overpass was not possible because of the windshield and the driver.
    The government is too quick to wrap things up sometimes. Look at how many people are getting exonerated because of some slipshod investigations.

imageshhhhhhh.jpg
    A scare like this is nothing to Hollywood. They are getting paid whether you sit in a theater or stream the movie over the web and watch it at home. The only ones threatened by this are theater operators who aren't making the popcorn and soda sales. And the fact that they have a person in custody is no guarantee that someone else isn't going to try to do the same thing. It might make the people in Aurora safer but it does nothing about the whack jobs anywhere else.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

VIP Member
    Ok, in order to give the video a fair shake - even though it CLEARLY doesn't deserve one - I went back and watched the first 12 minutes - right until it got up the the original 3 minute video that unleashed this avalanche of ignorance...

Here are some thoughts:

1) The video makes a HUGE deal of a Police Chief not giving specific answers to every question asked during a press conference. Aside from this being absolutely normal and legally responsible (when was the last time you saw a CoP go into specific details of an ongoing investigation, especially one as huge and "under the microscope" as this one?), the question that the narrator focuses on is "Are there cameras in the theater?" First, the narrator stated earlier in the video, CATEGORICALLY, that there are MULTIPLE cameras in EVERY theater (I had to listen twice, because this statement is so patently ludicrous). But, assuming that the narrator is correct (he isn't) and that there are video cameras in every theater (there aren't), why would this even BE a question? The narrator stated that there WERE cameras - so why does the press even need to ask? And why ask the CoP? Ask the usher, or the kid who sells popcorn, or the security company that set up these (non-existent) cameras... Someone, somewhere, will be able to provide every single detail about these supposed cameras, because they didn't miracle themselves in there and then wait, invisibly, for some sort of event to occur.

I don't know if there are cameras or not. I have never seen a camera inside a theater. However, I will BET dollars to donuts that there are NOT cameras, or else someone would have sold the footage to Inside Edition or TMZ or whomever by now. Show me a bill of sale for the cameras. Show me an installer who says "yeah, I put in a dozen cameras right there in that theater." Show me a PICTURE of the cameras. Show me a single picture FROM the cameras. The video uses as "conclusive evidence of a coverup regarding these cameras"....wait for it....the facial expressions of an FBI agent standing in the background. Yes, you read that right. "Ooh, look, that guy not involved in the interview cracked a half smile! Now he maybe rolled his eyes! Aha! Gotcha! You are hiding the existence of cameras that literally thousands of people must know about!" I mean....good grief. Just... Good grief.

2) One "witness" (who wasn't even in the theater) stated that an alarm went off that - and I am not making this up - literally had an automated announcement going off that said "Murder in the theater." Can you, for even one second, IMAGINE such a thing? I will give $1000 to your favorite charity if there was an alarm in that theater going off with an automated announcement saying "Murder in the theater." That same witness, who - again - was not in the theater where the shooting took place, then went on to say "they had shotguns." One, how the heck would she know? She wasn't there, and she's obviously insane enough to think she heard "Murder in the theater" as the alarm tone in the place. Secondly, I reckon no one involved in making the video knows that "they did this" or "they had that" is very common slang that is used even though the speaker is talking about a single individual and not a true "they?" A minor point, but still backed by more evidence than ANYTHING I saw in that video.

3) The CoP said they had conducted more than 200 interviews. Of that, one lady who wasn't there said "they." One guy said it "seemed like Holmes was signalling to someone." One said "one of the cans seemed to come from another direction." One can assume, then, that the other 197+ said "yeah, it was just the one guy." As sketchy and often wrong as eyewitness testimony is, I'm going with the 197(+) over the 3(-).

Honestly, I couldn't stomach any more after that. Honestly, the idea that the facial expression of a guy standing in the background of a press conference is "conclusive proof" of anything (except perhaps the complete insanity of the video producers) made trying to get through any more of that crap an even bigger waste of time than actually making that video in the first place. If anything, I am now MORE convinced that he acted alone, based on the COMPLETE lack of anything at all substantial in that load of dung that supposedly "proves" an accomplice.

I cannot, for the life of me, understand how anyone, ever, could fall into this giant pool of BS.
    mcp1810 likes this.

The judge has a gag order to hide the truth? We will never know what was said between the doc and James homes did she see it coming? After all she worked for the government at a VA hospital. Is she part of the cover-up? the investigation is still on going so I don’t know why anyone can pass judgment and say there was only one shooter!

This video just doesn’t cover James homes but the government as a whole to cover up gun violence. For some reason you start and end it with cops and what they did wrong. What you fail to see is this goes deeper if you watch the whole thing. They are talking about mind control and was he under control.

It funny that his dad was set to testify under Libor scandal, his day wrote the system and when you mess with it we are talking hundreds of millions of dollars of corruption so was he a scape goat for his dad?

You brought up cameras they are all over the theater so why aren’t the tapes being released. What are they hiding?

The doc alerted the threat assessment team at the university.
    James Holmes' Psychiatrist Was on School's Threat Assessment Team - ABC News

When I started this I was looking to see IF I could find something to show there was a second shooter or to support the theory and this video went way beyond that and actually supports government intervention

why did homes have more then one gas mask and why was one found on the otherside of the threater?

What is the source alleging that?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links