was James Homes acting alone when he shot in the theater?

This is a discussion on was James Homes acting alone when he shot in the theater? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Where the cops too quick to announce that there was only one shooter in the Aurora, co shooting? This guy brings up a lot of ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: was James Homes acting alone when he shot in the theater?

was James Homes acting alone when he shot in the theater?

Where the cops too quick to announce that there was only one shooter in the Aurora, co shooting?
    This guy brings up a lot of good points that seem to get sweep under the carpet? What do you think?
    He brings up a lot of stuff I have not heard

PIMking likes this.

2. Remove Ads

There are some good questions here. I'm not a tinfoil hat guy (foil Yarmulke maybe), but it does blow my mind that they were so certain so quickly that he was a lone actor.

The money question is one of the best - though I'll bet the story comes out that he's a spoiled rich kid and pretty much got what he wanted. Or possibly when he withdrew from school, emptied his account of the tuition mommy and daddy paid.

Honestly, he didn't have that much $$ invested into his gear.
    Glock 20sf, Glock 19 gen4, Glock 26 gen3, Colt 1911 Series 80

I think he has some valid points,the only reason I can think of why he warned them about the bombs was because he wasn't planning on getting caught so quick and figured he may not want to be in custody when the booby traps killed a few of the LEO's friends
    Ionracas likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Does anyone know where Eric Holder was the night of the shooting?
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    A thousand bucks for an M&P15? Another thousand for "slings, sights, and spare mags?" Eight hundred for a "bullet proof" vest? Where is this guy getting his gear, because he is getting RIPPED OFF! Seriously, I bet retailers all wish their customers over-spent like this guy...

And since when is a tripwire "intricate?" I was setting up tripwire activated things when I was four.

And finally, "where did he get the firearms training?" Who said he HAD any firearms training? Does this jackwagon expect us to believe that you need to go to Super Secret Secret Squirrel school to be able to operate a shotgun?

As for the "he got a phone call, so therefore he must not have been acting alone..." I've gotten a dozen phone calls today, and not one of them was the trigger for my conspiracy to do....anything at all.

And ok, one witness thinks that one canister of whatever it was came from "somewhere else." It couldn't possibly have bounced, rolled, ricocheted, or otherwise appeared to come from a direction that wasn't it's ORIGINAL direction, right? And this assumes of course that all eye-witnesses (in a dark, smoky environment where there is complete chaos and panic) are 100% accurate in all of their observations. Yep, eye-witness testimony is absolutely infallible. Oh, wait, I'm sorry, I meant to say that it's generally worthless unless otherwise corroborated. Easy mistake. :)

My apologies if this sounds harsh, but I am just fed up with the constant stream of nutty (and many of them ARE nutty, there's no other way to put it) conspiracy theories that have been popping up here (and elsewhere) lately. My own mother just sent me a link to this National Weather Service Follows DHS In Huge Ammo Purchase Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! and it made me sick. To see supposedly "conservative" people write such a disgusting misrepresentation of firearms, bullets, police procedures and everything else literally made my stomach turn.

Please, people. Step back from the brink. Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. Not EVERYONE is out to get you. Sometimes the cigar is, actually, just a cigar.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Another think we were told is that he bought a ticket and went in and propped the door open then CAME back. According to witnesses someone else got up and opened the door for him.

Then there was the fact that the tear gas came from a different angle

The man is a little off on the price of gear but the fact is where did he get the money and that much money being unemployed?

guns he used are an AR-15 ...$1100.00
    2 glock 40 cal.......................$1100.00
    rem 870 shotgun ..................$400.00
    bomb making stuff................????
    body armor..........................vest alone is $500.00 to $900.00 alone not including the rest of the stuff
    ammo.................................$300.00 or better, not knowing what they were
    mis ..scopes ,mags, and such .. $450.00

still a bunch of money for an unemployed person
    http://themoderatevoice.com/153833/t...remington-870/

VIP Member
    None of the witnesses in that tape, nor any that I have heard, said that anyone else got up and opened the door for him.

There is ONE witness who said he thinks one canister came from "a different angle." I bet I could find a witness who thought Mama Cass was the second shooter.

He likely got the money from the same place he got the money for his DOCTORAL PROGRAM, which costs a whole heck of a lot more than an M&P.

Look, I understand the compulsion by many to find some sort of organization in chaos, the NEED to find a "reason" for seemingly reason-less acts. It's a well documented psychological phenomenon. But you don't HAVE to fall victim to it. Not everything "significant" that occurs needs to have an equally "significant" explanation. And there's no need to create one out of thin air when this isn't the fact... Life will, in fact, go on, even if there WAS no one on the grassy knoll....
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

VIP Member
    Maybe bigfoot held the door open and tossed the smoke.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Well lets see here.....
    How do we know it was a phone call and not just the alarm on his phone? Think maybe the police have his phone records?
    Lets not forget that he had rigged a timer in his apartment to start playing loud music around midnight that night. Why do that? Perhaps to get someone to force entry into his apartment and trigger the bombs there. Why do that? To draw the police away from the theater so he would have more time to shoot.
    Why tell them about it? Because it didn't work and if a first responder gets killed now he gains nothing by it.

As Opfor said the prices this guy is quoting are out there. You can get a level IIIA vest for under $400.
    And Holmes is unemployed. So? Doesn't mean he always was. Holmes was also a student. Students get credit card offers all the time. His buying that stuff does not mean he had the money to buy it, he just had the available credit.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

at 2:27 on the video a witness says someone got up and went to the fire door, opened it and looked like he was singling for someone to come in.

and by the way there was only one shooter at the JFK assignation too... yea right

unemployed does not mean no income or savings. Folks earn money under the table, get it from relatives...credit cards.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    at 2:27 on the video a witness says someone got up and went to the fire door, opened it and looked like he was singling for someone to come in.

and by the way there was only one shooter at the JFK assignation too... yea right
    Yes, HOLMES got up and went to the door. Whether or not it "looked like" he was signaling someone else, there was no one else. Except maybe bigfoot.

Again, the bigger the incident, the bigger the explanation MUST be. A big theater shooting? Must at LEAST be two people. A president "assignated," well, heck, it MUST be the CIA in it with the Mafia to cover for some Cuban/Russian KGB who were in it with the aliens....

I learned long ago that it's just as useless to argue with conspiracy theorists as it is to argue with anyone who is entirely emotionally involved (as opposed to intellectually involved) with the subject. Conspiracies are PERFECT for that, because any evidence - no matter how absolutely it disproves the conspiracy - can simply be dismissed as PART OF THE CONSPIRACY! How amazingly convenient!

The kid acted alone. Oswald acted alone (oh, no, wait, I just watched Salt on my last flight - it wasn't Oswald, but a Russian spy trained since birth to look and act like Oswald - silly me), Saudi terrorists blew up the towers, we landed on the moon, the Illuminati don't control the One World Government, and gay marriage is all a plan by me to open the doors so that I may one day marry my one true love: Bigfoot.

Rock and Glock and Doodle like this.

Yes, HOLMES got up and went to the door. Whether or not it "looked like" he was signaling someone else, there was no one else. Except maybe bigfoot.
    2:04 the man stated that homes got a call from someone INSIDE the threater

And while we are at it OJ didn’t kill anyone, he took the fall for his kid but the police where so busy trying to nail him they overlooked the obvious and yes I love tin foil hats and one more thing IF you think aliens come a billion miles to probe someone’s butt you might be right, our scientist and government does it all the time

funny how people like to cover things up

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    2:04 the man stated that homes got a call from someone INSIDE the threater
    Me thinks you are just trying to find more people to sue
    barstoolguru likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links