VERY BAD....Does this seem scary to you? Black Panther threat.

This is a discussion on VERY BAD....Does this seem scary to you? Black Panther threat. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; good thing homeland security just bought a mountain of hollow points. hopefully they are on hand to massacre these lunatics before they do any harm. ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: VERY BAD....Does this seem scary to you? Black Panther threat.

good thing homeland security just bought a mountain of hollow points. hopefully they are on hand to massacre these lunatics before they do any harm.

he wants to "BOMB NURSERIES AND KILL EVERYTHING WHITE IN SIGHT".
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

2. Remove Ads

I've got a solution for problems such as this, if, the need arises. And I have 45 reasons his boot wont fit my neck.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    The guy saying they are getting their own military to "skin white" and "Bomb the nurseries where the white babies are" is the same guy who Holder let off the hook for voter intimidation in Pa.

Listen to the guy and the woman talking about RNC Convention in Tampa both videos on same page. These people are insane and I believe they are a actual threat.

New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

I have always said the uber liberals were not mentally "right". Between these individuals....the gunman in DC and the nuts heckling Romney and Ryan....they just prove it out. Sick bunch of people who are turning dangerous.
    What do you expect from hate groups? I've had a run in with the Klan. I'd read back the exchange but the filter would be blocking out every other word.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

And by the way. I could fill up this forum on a hourly basis with the violence threatened by the KKK, Neo's, Aryan Nation, Aryan Warlords, etc. I feel the only reason this was posted was because it was a minority hate group.
    Fausty and tricolordad like this.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

This was reported and is continuing to be reported because the jerk who is making the statements is currently in the news and doubling down in hate.
    National Field Marshal for the New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz who was caught on video tape allegedly intimidating voters in Philadelphia in 08 is now in charge of the New Black Panthers plan to create inner city militaries that would go into nurseries and kill white babies and murder white people in the street. This is his latest and comes on top of the statement about boots on necks of white folks. This is a bad guy and he is "Right Now" threatening the RNC and with violence. He is no different than any other hate group, that is true, but HE is in the news right now, not the others.

How many liberal "celebrities" spew this vile and violent speak? I see them quoted every day or on TV. I don't believe I have seen skin heads and the others you name on TV threatening to blow up nurseries of babies....or on the air talking about "skinning"
    anyone. How long before the liberal hate speak turns to action when they don't think anyone will stop them. I will bet you the nut from the theater shooting is a liberal.....the one that shot the politician in Az talked more like a liberal. I will not waste anymore of my time with this, but if you don't see the difference...there is nothing left for you and I to talk about.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    And by the way. I could fill up this forum on a hourly basis with the violence threatened by the KKK, Neo's, Aryan Nation, Aryan Warlords, etc. I feel the only reason this was posted was because it was a minority hate group.
    i have no tolerance for close minded bigots no matter what color their skin is.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

I had a run in with the Klan once. They turned out to be a bunch of moronic big talkers who wouldn't attempt to make good on a threat unless there was 25 more of them. It's just the typical backwoods wooden tooth retardism of Wisconsin, I guess...probably a universal attribute. Wasn't a single one of them who could stand on their own two feet when SHTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post

You could be right Rollo. But black, white, green or purple, hate is hate, and the BP have been pretty outspoken lately. The disease is ignorance, and the only cure is education, but some people are too damn stupid for that. And Im talking about them all.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    I had a run in with the Klan once. They turned out to be a bunch of moronic big talkers who wouldn't attempt to make good on a threat unless there was 25 more of them. It's just the typical backwoods wooden tooth retardism of Wisconsin, I guess...probably a universal attribute. Wasn't a single one of them who could stand on their own two feet when SHTF.
    I ruined a good pair of Dan Post boots on one of these inbred, toothless, wanna be Nazis around these parts about 20 years back. And now that I think about it, Im gettin sideways again!

Quote Originally Posted by Fausty View Post
    i have no tolerance for close minded bigots no matter what color their skin is.
    Nor whether they proselytize in red or in blue...

But the "conservative" hate spewers don't broadcast, they go underground and plot with like minded individuals.

Well, with the exception of real conservatives, say like Westboro church, and some Klan....

There is a fine line between the two extremes.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Are these the same Panthers who put a bounty on George Zimmerman?
    Retired AF pilot, Vietnam FAC 1967-68

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    You could be right Rollo. But black, white, green or purple, hate is hate, and the BP have been pretty outspoken lately. The disease is ignorance, and the only cure is education, but some people are too damn stupid for that. And Im talking about them all.
    I totally agree Gman. I guess what I am saying is this. It's interesting how quick the majority is to see hate when it is directed at them but how easily it's dismissed when it's not. For those of us with a bit more of a tan, this is something we deal with on a much more regular basis. I guess that's why I might be a bit more desensitized to it than others. I just blow it off as more hot air from some confederate flag waving redneck. When your not on the reviving end on a regular basis I guess I can understand why it would be a bit more of a shock.
    glockman10mm and msgt/ret like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    This would be correct if talking about most any gang or mob. Courage in numbers.

Michael
    tricolordad likes this.

Bigots and big talk seem to go hand in hand these days,i would put money down that MOST of the group has neither the training or experience to back up the big talk.
    The easy way is always mined.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links