VERY BAD....Does this seem scary to you? Black Panther threat.

This is a discussion on VERY BAD....Does this seem scary to you? Black Panther threat. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The guy saying they are getting their own military to "skin white" and "Bomb the nurseries where the white babies are" is the same guy ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: VERY BAD....Does this seem scary to you? Black Panther threat.

The guy saying they are getting their own military to "skin white" and "Bomb the nurseries where the white babies are" is the same guy who Holder let off the hook for voter intimidation in Pa.

Listen to the guy and the woman talking about RNC Convention in Tampa both videos on same page. These people are insane and I believe they are a actual threat.

See the article on Breitbart.com about the New Black Panthers and the Republican convention. (Link removed due to language content.)

I have always said the uber liberals were not mentally "right". Between these individuals....the gunman in DC and the nuts heckling Romney and Ryan....they just prove it out. Sick bunch of people who are turning dangerous.
    Last edited by gasmitty; August 15th, 2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: removed direct link to off-color content
    TN_Mike and nerdyvirgin like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    The problem with these clowns is they don't have the guts to do something themselves but do have enough mouth to inspire someone else to do it for them.

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    The problem with these clowns is they don't have the guts to do something themselves but do have enough mouth to inspire someone else to do it for them.
    I agree. Just look at the Family Research Council shooting. People called them haters and some nut acted on it. How long will it be before the wrong nut hears the New Black Panthers?
    Spirit51 and nerdyvirgin like this.

The Republican convention is in Tampa the 27th through the 30th. The convention will not ban guns (this may change). Florida has 1 million (approx.) concealed carry permits.
    Add the black panther saying he wants to "step on whitey's f'n neck" and you have a potent mixture. I believe the black panthers will chicken out and be nothing but a nuisance to the convention goers. However, disregarding my sage opinion and crystal ball predictions, the police departments all over the state are sending officers to the convention site.

If I'm wrong and I hope I'm not, this could be a more violent convention than the Chicago 1968 Dem. one.

Most ubers have mental deficits. These guys are nuts, but there are nut jobs on the right, too.

The more these nuttos talk, the more other nuttos listen, and that can't be good for society.
    GGs
    BGs

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

What I have a problem with is I don't see anybody going to jail for the hate based threat.

Turn that around and let a white person say that about any non-white, and Jesse, Al and Eric and O-hole would be all over it.

My answer to the New Black Panthers? BRING IT ON, IF YOU DARE!

The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.

Quote Originally Posted by RemMod597 View Post
    What I have a problem with is I don't see anybody going to jail for the hate based threat.Turn that around and let a white person say that about any non-white, and Jesse, Al and Eric and O-hole would be all over it.My answer to the New Black Panthers? BRING IT ON, IF YOU DARE!
    . I'll wait to pass judgement until one of um makes a move on their threats, then I'm with ya all the way. I never jump on the band wagon until it's rolling, but I would help to derail it if need be.
    Spirit51, msgt/ret and BurgerBoy like this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

This hate mongering happens on both sides...

I'm sorry to say the conservative right has as many wackos as the left.

The difference seems to be that the lefty wackos talk about it to everyone who will or might listen, the right wing wacko goes to ground and starts buying nitrates and diesel fuel...

Both sides have oatmeal headed followers who do not form thoughts of their own, and easily misconstrue what their favorite talking head is saying.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

I dunno.
    I got a pretty thick (and rather sunburned) neck.
    Bring a spare set of boots.
    And a lunch. Don't forget your lunch.

dan

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    This hate mongering happens on both sides...

I'm sorry to say the conservative right has as many wackos as the left.

The difference seems to be that the lefty wackos talk about it to everyone who will or might listen, the right wing wacko goes to ground and starts buying nitrates and diesel fuel...

Both sides have oatmeal headed followers who do not form thoughts of their own, and easily misconstrue what their favorite talking head is saying.
    No one said that the right doesn't have extremists too, but I don't see then Parading their hate around. I don't see them talking about killing a certain race and not being legally responsible for it. We already know the DOJ is not going to do anything to stop it. Look at the uber liberal speak....it is becoming more violent and regressive. Public officials and Hollywerid types are at the top of the list on this hate speak. How long before they start acting on it. We have seen this kind of insane hate for many years now....everyone laughed it off....but those nutz are starting to act. Look at the shooting today.

Now show me the proof that right has as many lose cannons as the left. I don't believe that.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Distinguished Member Array Bill MO's Avatar
    Does it make a difference as to what side they are on if they are getting in your face? I always try to be nice to everyone but I also try to be ready, at all times, to stop any and all threats.

I look for something to happen before Nov.
    It's gotta be who you are, not a hobby. reinman45

"Is this persons bad behavior worth me having to kill them over?" Guantes

Quote Originally Posted by RemMod597 View Post
    What I have a problem with is I don't see anybody going to jail for the hate based threat.
    Agreed. I dunno about other states, but here in TN, Civil Rights Intimidation is a D felony. There are plenty of Federal titles on the books regarding these sorts of threats as well. It's too bad the charges are often only lobbed in one direction.

Am I scared? Nope. Like Jesse and Al, they are wind bags who's only power is to enrage other wind bags. Too bad idiot's usually dont know they are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    No one said that the right doesn't have extremists too, but I don't see then Parading their hate around. I don't see them talking about killing a certain race and not being legally responsible for it. We already know the DOJ is not going to do anything to stop it. Look at the uber liberal speak....it is becoming more violent and regressive. Public officials and Hollywerid types are at the top of the list on this hate speak. How long before they start acting on it. We have seen this kind of insane hate for many years now....everyone laughed it off....but those nutz are starting to act. Look at the shooting today.

Now show me the proof that right has as many lose cannons as the left. I don't believe that.
    Sorry, Spirit... We usually agree. Not this time. Listen to talk radio. There's an undercurrent of hate. Not necessarily racial...but it's there.

How many left wing nuts have you heard of before this BP group, plan for the demise of the country, etc?

Ruby ridge and Waco were not liberal hippie communes...

I do not care to get into an argument over whether what was done in either of those cases was right or wrong, only talking about the political leanings of both groups.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

+1^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Skinheads, Aryan Nation, and a bunch more are not what you would call liberal
    Sig35seven likes this.

VIP Member
    I'm fairly certain Timothy McVeigh didn't fit the liberal mold.
    Sig35seven likes this.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links