'Are you kidding me? Uncle Ted says it best.

This is a discussion on 'Are you kidding me? Uncle Ted says it best. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; It amazes me when someone tries to act smart, and comes across so stupid. Sometimes he would be better off keeping his mouth shut......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 'Are you kidding me? Uncle Ted says it best.

It amazes me when someone tries to act smart, and comes across so stupid. Sometimes he would be better off keeping his mouth shut...
    ericb327 likes this.

2. Remove Ads

He's a disgrace to this country. I would love to see him call me a 'gutter dog' to my face! The best he would ever have amounted to in the military was a busted private peeling potatoes like the Sad Sack he is!

That POS does not represent me as a man, gun owner or an American Citizen.
    ericb327 and EdC like this.

Serve my country, swear an oath to protect it, pay my taxes, fly old glory in the front yard, love and protect my family, honor the vets before me and help fellow americans in need.
    By definition my country now calls me a radical

I like him mainly because he calls it like he sees it. He'd be a lot of fun around the deer camp campfire.
    cfd335 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toorop View Post
    That is my favortie quote by him. It shows us what kind of cowardly American he really is. He disgusts me and is not fit to be anyones role model. I had to edit it as Mr. Nugent has no clue on how decent people talk and likes to use filthy language.
    I never heard about this. That is insane.

Compared to a rapper that talks killing cops, elevating drugs and degrading women, Ted is a pussycat. He actually is a smart person and totally admits his errors on dodging his military responsibility. Unlike Jane and Donald who would do the same again tomorrow Ted makes amends by supporting the troops with free concerts and public outcries to suppoert wounded warriors. Everybody makes mistakes when young, it is how we rebound from them that makes us a man. Ted does not make gun owners look like crazies, he is passionate about his 2A rights. Libtards need to be put in their place and Ted has no issue saying it as it is. Some of you are a bit sensative to this thread but I would ask you respect the topic of the thread. If you have an issue with Ted, start your own post. You can just wheel that mouse right on by this topic and not be obliged to force your opinion of him on us.
    Last edited by rocky; August 21st, 2012 at 09:58 AM. Reason: remove POS
    oneshot and cfd335 like this.

Sponsor
    Kill 'em and Grill 'em!

Cliche, I know but still my favorite.

I saw Teddy at a local out door music fest. The "Ball Room" where he set up to sign autographs was hotter than Hades without AC. He signed and chatted for a couple hours before he played and went back for more after his stage show. He signed for everyone that stayed. No one that wanted to meet him went home without an autograph.

He may be a draft dodger but he has grown some in his old age.

A dyed in the wool wild man and consummate showman who runs off at the mouth and gives us all something to talk about.

I kinda like him.
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    I don't have a favorite quote. I think a lot of what he was about when younger was the arrogance of youth combined with a talent for showmanship. As a grown man, I think he's not afraid to stand up for what he believes, which is a lot more than I can say for many others. His music is atrocious, in my never-to-be-humble opinion.

VIP Member
    The decorum of this website and forum does not permit me to mention my favorite quote by him, without getting a boo-boo on my DC reportcard.

I agree with stroguy in post # 20.

As far as I'm concerned, if the left is out to get him, and is afraid of him, he must be on our side.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I have no opinion of him one way or the other, really. I do like his dead offender quote, though.

But hey, if he ticks off libtards, he can't be all bad, right?

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    Ted Nugent is a wast of time, Along with a draft dodger, add pedofile to the list, and at the time of all of this (draft dodging and sex with underage girls) he was of the age that he could have been considered a man.... and still is of that age.
    I do not, nor ever will have a favorite saying from him. He is the standard for right wingnuts.

Romney Supporter Pedafile Ted Nugent Admitted to Multiple Affairs With Underage Girls - YouTube
    Last edited by AZJD1968; August 21st, 2012 at 11:06 AM.
    ericb327 and EdC like this.
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Compared to a POS rapper that talks killing cops, elevating drugs and degrading women, Ted is a pussycat. He actually is a smart person and totally admits his errors on dodging his military responsibility. Unlike Jane and Donald who would do the same again tomorrow Ted makes amends by supporting the troops with free concerts and public outcries to suppoert wounded warriors. Everybody makes mistakes when young, it is how we rebound from them that makes us a man. Ted does not make gun owners look like crazies, he is passionate about his 2A rights. Libtards need to be put in their place and Ted has no issue saying it as it is. Some of you are a bit sensative to this thread but I would ask you respect the topic of the thread. If you have an issue with Ted, start your own post. You can just wheel that mouse right on by this topic and not be obliged to force your opinion of him on us.
    Not sure about the rapper reference and how it pertains to this. I think your post invited opinions about Ted. By the way, if you want to be technical about forum rules. Your use if acronyms to get around profanity is prohibited. It doesn't really bother me but as long as you are reminding us of forum decorum, you should follow decorum as well. Sorry if our unfavorable posts about Ted don't support your favorable opinion of him.
    AZJD1968 and Sig35seven like this.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

I guess I don't fault him for dodging something unconstitutional like the draft.

It's pedophile, not pedaphile.

If feel you are better than him, fine... Most folks are... but be more educated than you think he is if you are going to disparage him...

He is an entertainer, period. His persona makes him money...

Just like Whoopi Goldberg or Rush Limbaugh.
    Just like Steven Colbert or Tiny Tim.
    Just like Emo Phillips or Liberace.
    Just like John Wayne or Howie Mandel.

If you pay attention to celebrity in any form, you are being sucked in... Sure, you can "note" what they say... and develop your own thoughts around those things... But to idolize any of them is a waste of your own brain cells.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    It's pedophile, not pedaphile.

If feel you are better than him, fine... Most folks are... but be more educated than you think he is if you are going to disparage him...

He is an entertainer, period. His persona makes him money...

Just like Whoopi Goldberg or Rush Limbaugh.
    Just like Steven Colbert or Tiny Tim.
    Just like Emo Phillips or Liberace.
    Just like John Wayne or Howie Mandel.

If you pay attention to celebrity in any form, you are being sucked in... Sure, you can "note" what they say... and develop your own thoughts around those things... But to idolize any of them is a waste of your own brain cells.
    There, I fixed it just for you.

I am educated enough to know that having sex with underage girls is wrong, sick, and disgusting. AND something that good morals should have kept him from doing, entertainer or not... no excuses. No speling eror on my part will change that.
    Toorop likes this.
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

AZJD, FWIW, I think you're a much better person than Mr. Cat Scratch Fever, speling erors and all.
    AZJD1968 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links