Man Sues Range Over Ladies' Day

This is a discussion on Man Sues Range Over Ladies' Day within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by OD* Why would it be discriminatory, when I could just go in on Tuesday. If it's discriminating to anyone/thing, it would be ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Man Sues Range Over Ladies' Day

Quote Originally Posted by OD* View Post
    Why would it be discriminatory, when I could just go in on Tuesday. If it's discriminating to anyone/thing, it would be discriminatory to Monday, and who cares what Monday thinks?
    So the fact that women could never obtain a 0% from that bank is not discrimination in your mind?
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

2. Remove Ads

He REALLY needs to get a life and especially as an LEO not tie up or courts with stuff like this!
    Sig P250 .45 Subcompact
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose,
    is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound. ~ L. Neil Smith

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    So the fact that women could never obtain a 0% from that bank is not discrimination in your mind?
    There are a lot of people that can never get a low interest rate- because their credit scores are low. That's a lot of discrimination- not who you are, what you look like, or anything other than some random number- that's not even on a piece of paper anymore.

How many people sue over that?
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolvingMag View Post
    There are a lot of people that can never get a low interest rate- because their credit scores are low. That's a lot of discrimination- not who you are, what you look like, or anything other than some random number- that's not even on a piece of paper anymore.

How many people sue over that?
    But that is because of their credit score. I am talking about no woman, no matter how good her credit, could ever get that loan. And any man no matter how bad his credit would get it for simply filling out the application on a Monday.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Yup. Getting the guys out of their hair for an afternoon ain't a bad thing. Pursuing a comfort zone without the high-testosterone competitive aspects ain't a bad thing. Nor is being out-shot by 90% of them once they get their "running" legs, and very often quite a bit sooner. Amen, to all of it.
    Agreed. This is exactly why I like going on ladies night. I only go on other nights when I go on a "shooting date" with my husband.
    "The Second Amendment isn't about protecting ourselves against criminals. It's about all of us protecting ourselves from all of you." ---Dr. Suzanne Gratia Hupp to Congressman Charles Schumer (D-NY), 1994**

I'm a veteran, maybe I should sue my local range for being closed on national holidays because I feel like I'm more important than the average citizen. Bleh go suck on it dude. People like that make me sick.
    Last edited by tricolordad; August 23rd, 2012 at 08:51 PM. Reason: redundancy

I don't have to purchase ammo or targets at my range on ladies day but I usually do, their price isn't bad and I don't mind giving them that business since I'm not paying a range fee. Free shoot lasts all day - open to close. I have no interest in all ladies classes or any of that. I love going in the mornings since it's usually only me and a couple other guys. I've had some great gun conversations with some of them, I only know one woman who can talk guns with me. Whenever I've seen another woman at the range she's been with a husband/boyfriend showing her how to shoot. My husband went with me once on a Monday and he wasn't charged either if we agreed to share a lane. It wasn't crowded at all, so it's not like they were tying to conserve space. I would guess they weren't supposed to do that, unless they assumed he was going to be teaching me, I doubt it though, they see me in there alone often.

Distinguished Member Array Toorop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    Sounds like (s)he qualifies for ladies night (no offense to the ladies!).
    Please explain why it would be offensive to the ladies.

Distinguished Member Array Toorop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    That is exactly what a friend of mine did. He plays in a pipe band and they used to go to bars after rehearsals or performances.
    Not sure with how your friend wearing a dress relates to the discussion.

Either way this is discriminatory. Would anyone here be upset if their wife came home and said my boss is lowering my pay because I am a woman? Or in the case of a woman whose husband came home and said I'm paying more becuse I am a man.

What about if they gave people a discount because they were black? Or they gave someone a discount for being Jewish or Muslim?

Sorry but this is discriminatory.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links