I was exposed!

This is a discussion on I was exposed! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So the wife and I went for a run the other day around the neighborhood. As usual I was in my bright, neon orange soccer ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RightyLefty

Thread: I was exposed!

I was exposed!

So the wife and I went for a run the other day around the neighborhood. As usual I was in my bright, neon orange soccer shorts and jersey. Phone tucked into one side of my waistband so I could listen to some tunes (otherwise I get bored in a hurry) and M&P .40c on the other side. The jersey is pretty loose and conceals easily. We're running along a path through the very suburban neighborhood, past the house with 4 minivans in the driveway (!). We've been going a mile and a half or so, passed a few people, been passed by a few vehicles. I see a kid on his bike ride by and do a double-take. I figure it's just my neon orange getup. I get about a step ahead of my wife and she gasps and jerks my shirt. I turn around and give her a quizzical look and she informs me that it would seem I've been running the entire time with the gun exposed to the world. I'm not sure if I forgot to pull the shirt down after tucking the holster into my waistband or if a movement I made or a gust of wind lifted it up. In a couple months it won't matter, but as of right now I think that's the most exposed I've been in public.

Oops.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    but as of right now I think that's the most exposed I've been in public.
    Even worse than that one time? ...when the police were called... and they had to throw that blanket over you?
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    Better to have your shirt up than your pants down!
    Eagleks likes this.

Links