Understand Our Debt Crisis in the USA

This is a discussion on Understand Our Debt Crisis in the USA within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This is by far the best explanation I have ever seen concerning the U.S. debt crisis. Pay attention. Hear this well and discern what “tangible ...

Thread: Understand Our Debt Crisis in the USA

Understand Our Debt Crisis in the USA

This is by far the best explanation I have ever seen concerning the U.S. debt crisis. Pay attention. Hear this well and discern what “tangible assets” means to you and your family, because they are the category of assets that will sustain you and your family.

Why can't a Democrat or Republican pass a budget? It can't be explained any easier than this. People had BETTER PAY ATTENTION!! JMO

United States Budget Dilemma.wmv - YouTube
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    Closed to political
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Links