just another normal day at 7-11

This is a discussion on just another normal day at 7-11 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Police: Man Stole Credit Cards, Bought $1,600 Worth of Goods wouldn't this send up a red flag? Palmyra Police are looking for a man who ...

Thread: just another normal day at 7-11

just another normal day at 7-11

Police: Man Stole Credit Cards, Bought $1,600 Worth of Goods

wouldn't this send up a red flag?
    Palmyra Police are looking for a man who allegedly stole credit cards from a Cinnaminson man's car and used them to buy more than $1,600 of merchandise and gift cards, officials said.
    Police: Man Stole Credit Cards, Bought $1,600 Worth of Goods - Cinnaminson, NJ Patch

2. Remove Ads

Somebody copied my debit card a few years ago and spent $600 at one gas station in NY state before my wife noticed it. You would think somebody would ask a question or two. The bank operator was quite surprised to find that I was still in possession of the original card and had never left NC. Luckily the bank replaced all the money.

Moral of these 2 stories. Don't expect the minimum wage cashier to care where the money is coming from.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Credit cards seem to be looked upon as cash. If you notice when using a credit card hardly any of the clerks look at the back to see if it signed. Not that matters since they do not ask for ID. However, almost everywhere you use a check they ask for ID.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Links