Why are men such jerks? - Page 7

Why are men such jerks?

This is a discussion on Why are men such jerks? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Sounds like she's going for those pretty-boys that are players... Not all us guys are bad (although we may just look like the average Ralph). ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Why are men such jerks?

Sounds like she's going for those pretty-boys that are players... Not all us guys are bad (although we may just look like the average Ralph). The average guys offer a stable relationship, always there, helpful and protective, yet allow you to have that freedom for some independent types. Sounds like her expectations are set on that one type that's destined to let her down and lots of wemen actually go back/are drawn to that type. Us average guys also don't like playing the games, have seen them before and like fishing, are patient enough to just wait around for a better fish... If she's not comfortable "talking" with a person and if they can't make her laugh or feel at ease...probably best move along...don't want that trapped feeling in you're relationship. There's someone she probably knows...maybe an average Ralph and a close friend she talks with every week that's waiting...maybe he's not asked her out because he's seeing that she's fixated in on these pretty-boy types or someone that has to be the center of attention.

Girls are just as bad as guys, guys are just more straightforward and obvious when they're being a douche. Women are the behind your back, conspiring types... mostly
    msgt/ret and Eagleks like this.

I'm not even bothering to read any responses. This one is that simple. The problem is not men. It is her. Until she learns why she keeps letting herself get into that type of relationship things will never get better.

VIP Member
    Tell her to stop dating guys that carry glocks. Problem solved.

Yeah, they value function and dependability over superficial flashiness.

I was pretty when I was young and had the same problems. She needs to look at the type of guys she is attracted to. Out side they might all be different but it sounds like inside they are all corn flakes. Sometimes we attract the same type of man. She needs to look at herself and think about how she is putting herself out there. Might start to attract more than corn flakes.
    Our House Is Protected By The Good Lord And A gun. You Might Meet Both Of Them If You Show Up Inside My House Uninvited.

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by minimalbrat View Post
    I was pretty when I was young and had the same problems. She needs to look at the type of guys she is attracted to. Out side they might all be different but it sounds like inside they are all corn flakes. Sometimes we attract the same type of man. She needs to look at herself and think about how she is putting herself out there. Might start to attract more than corn flakes.
    Be careful, though. Lots of Fruit Loops out there.
    Spidey2011 likes this.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Sponsored Links