"Gun Used by Shooter Is Known for Its Deadly Power"

This is a discussion on "Gun Used by Shooter Is Known for Its Deadly Power" within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My God! That dangerous gun can shoot 8 bullets! Get the women & kids off the streets! Run for your lives! OK. I'm done now....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: "Gun Used by Shooter Is Known for Its Deadly Power"

My God! That dangerous gun can shoot 8 bullets! Get the women & kids off the streets! Run for your lives!

OK. I'm done now.
    Eagleks likes this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2. Remove Ads

Bravo! Once again the Orwellian media takes a terrible incident & turns it into a scare tactic for the mindless sheep. 1984 isn't becoming a reality, it just appears that way, go about your business citizen, there is nothing to see here.

He could have done it like they do south of the border and chopped him up with a machete'..... would that be any less "deadly" ?
    When is Bloomberg going to outlaw all kitchen knives ?
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    When is Bloomberg going to outlaw all kitchen knives ?

when i worked in a gun store, one of my part-time associates had been an EMT with Seattle's Medic 7 for twenty seven years! he told me that kitchen knives were, by far, the most common cause of deliberately inflicted wounds in the victims that he was called to help.

I guess we are to choose a " non lethal " gun when we carry. lol

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    For some inane reason I was tempted to and did read the article......63 seconds of my life wasted, never to be had agian.....
    Slightly longer than a good skydive.... but not near as much fun!
    Stop whining and go make a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    well that's the problem....he bought the gun in 1991 in Sarasota, Florida. That gun had almost 21 years to plot and scheme and think up a way to kill someone. Just a case of another gun from Florida finding its way north to that pillar of safety, New York City....which I find puzzling since most New Yorkers move to Florida, not from Florida to New York....so its obvious this guy was totallly nuts.

this is one excuse the gun grabbers use when trying to explain why their "no guns allowed" jurisdictions haven't been effective in reducing gun violence: it's all those firearms permissive areas AROUND us. that's why we need to make guns illegal in the entire country!!

BUT: the antis in Great Britain are blaming the gun permissive COUNTRIES around them for their own rise in violent crime.

and i'm sure it won't be long before the Australian left is spouting the same rubbish, since that country recently confiscated thousands of guns only to have their violent crime rate skyrocket.

oh, if only we could rid America of all those nasty guns. then i'm sure that life here in Mexico would be SO much more peaceful!

So, I guess if he used a pistil that happened to be chambered in .22lr, that would have been OK with this pin head reporter? Or a .380, or 9mm? No, wait, the 9mm would have probably held 12 to 15 rounds so that would have made it extra special deadly too.

Idiots. There are so many of them employed as reporters that it isn't even funny.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links