"You feel me?"

This is a discussion on "You feel me?" within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; "Getting a Gun in Chicago Quick and Easy" 'Course, he's gotta get on his bicycle to go get it for ya... Yep There ain't no ...

Thread: "You feel me?"

"You feel me?"

"Getting a Gun in Chicago Quick and Easy"

'Course, he's gotta get on his bicycle to go get it for ya...

Yep There ain't no gun shops in Chicago... don't need 'em.

Story here
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Good article on the "joke" of gun control.

*EDIT*
    I especially liked this part:
    And I like the grip on a nine. I don’t like the revolvers, but that’s what I’ve mainly been getting. People holding on to their nines.”
    Perhaps he has only carried a few "9's"? I don't like the grip on all of them.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Yup. Sounds right. Here in Cincy, the kids get guns from the "Arabs" as they are called by residents.

The mom-and-pop convenience stores in the bad neighborhoods the chains have abandoned are bought out and run by immigrants now.

You can get anything in those places. A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

Scary to say the least, that they can rob a gun shop so easy and put that many guns on the street

but with such a low murder rate in Chicago I thought that gun control was working.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

You know, I believe I do feel him.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I'd like to know what 'Other' is...

It's not a pistol, revolver, shotgun or rifle apparently... has to be the Glock!

Well.... they interviewed 2 'masked' cartel members in Mexico about guns there, and they were laughing about "getting guns from the USA" .... and saying they could get guns from anywhere in the world and that most of their guns come from the "military", or other countries in So. America and some times ... their military personnel. Given to the their militaries by the US Govt.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    Chris said the big drug dealers in his neighborhood have the cash to pay straw purchasers for guns — more than $600 for a decent semiautomatic handgun, a markup from the retail price.

More journalistic excellence... . These morons will quote and print anything.

Chicago gun laws work great for criminals..... Sorry law abiding citizens maybe someday you can arm yourselves when out and about.......... Just not now.......
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    I'd like to know what 'Other' is...
    Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

Links