Texas man pleads guilty in bizarre murder plot against Ukrainian Internet 'bride'

Texas man pleads guilty in bizarre murder plot against Ukrainian Internet 'bride'

This is a discussion on Texas man pleads guilty in bizarre murder plot against Ukrainian Internet 'bride' within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; who scammed him dad always said "A fool and his money will soon be parted" Taped conversations between Sartin and an undercover Bureau of Alcohol, ...

who scammed him

dad always said "A fool and his money will soon be parted"

Taped conversations between Sartin and an undercover Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agent recorded in January and February captured Sartin agreeing to pay $50,000 to the agent to abduct Barykina in Kiev and have her "shipped in a crate" to the U.S. He told the agent he would "take care of her," killing her with "lead poisoning," according to authorities.
    Read more: Texas man pleads guilty in bizarre murder plot against Ukrainian Internet 'bride' who scammed him | Fox News

David Sartin, a rather quiet and unassuming man, was living alone in an old manufactured home on a 3-acre plot in Hankamer, about 25 miles east of Houston. The 49-year-old's only scrape with the law had been a single traffic ticket - until he visited a "dream marriage" website that boasted the "hottest Russian brides."

Now he finds himself sitting in a jail cell, waiting to be sentenced after pleading guilty last week in Beaumont to attempted kidnapping and brandishing a firearm in connection with a bizarre murder-for-hire plot involving a Ukrainian blonde half his age.
    Brides website changed life of man awaiting sentencing in death plot - Houston Chronicle

Well, he'll make a fine bride his own self, for some of the boys in the pen... No mail order necessary...

Too bad the con gal got to him first... I was gonna ask him to partner with me in some unclaimed cash I hear is waiting for me in Liberia or Nigeria... or one of them countries... what'd I DO with that priority email I got?
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Links