Just Really Bad : Dogs Attacked and Stabbed to Death - Page 2

Just Really Bad : Dogs Attacked and Stabbed to Death

This is a discussion on Just Really Bad : Dogs Attacked and Stabbed to Death within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Sad! Hope they throw the book at the perps. Get an invisible fence and let the dogs run free. You can get the wireless kind ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Just Really Bad : Dogs Attacked and Stabbed to Death

Sad! Hope they throw the book at the perps. Get an invisible fence and let the dogs run free. You can get the wireless kind that you don't have to bury a wire, you can also take it with you if you move, or go on vacation, only costs around $350.00.
    OD* likes this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by crue2009 View Post
    and the most sickening part is,the maxium these two dirtbags can get if convicted is 6 months in jail,disgraceful!!
    Sad but true. One of the reasons I can't watch those animal cops shows. A slap on the wrist seems to be the harshest penalty given.

UPDATE: Dogs Stabbed to Death, Man Arrested
    UPDATE: Dogs Stabbed to Death, Man Arrested
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Quote Originally Posted by RC12 View Post
    Sad but true. One of the reasons I can't watch those animal cops shows. A slap on the wrist seems to be the harshest penalty given.
    Now I don't feel alone. I can't watch those shows either. Just too much misery.
    OD* likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

The article talks criminal trespass but does not discuss the potential penalty. In this case, Lawriter - ORC - 2911.21 Criminal trespass. provides that

2911.21 Criminal trespass.

(A) No person, without privilege to do so, shall do any of the following:

(1) Knowingly enter or remain on the land or premises of another;

---- Several others (2) through (4) deleted for brevity.

(D)(1) Whoever violates this section is guilty of criminal trespass, a misdemeanor of the fourth degree.

In Ohio a misdemeanor of the fourth degree is punishable by not more than thirty days in jail (see 2929.24) and fined not more than $250 (see 2929.28)

So, most these dog murderers are looking at is 210 days in jail and fines of no more than $1,250 (accounts for misdemeanor of the first degree for the dog murders and misdemeanor in the fourth degree for the trespassing).

Pathetic.

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Sad! Hope they throw the book at the perps. Get an invisible fence and let the dogs run free. You can get the wireless kind that you don't have to bury a wire, you can also take it with you if you move, or go on vacation, only costs around $350.00.
    Yep, we've had one for about 12 years now, they work well with the mutts we've owned ..... ahhh ..... that have owned us.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

That is just sicking...........

They look like a pair of real 'winners' too. It'd been just too easy to find something else to do rather than chase two family pets around and stab 'em to death.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

I can't say what I really want to or feel.

The punishment never fits the crime with animal cruelty.

Sent from my palm device
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

I'm glad they caught 'em... I say let the public take care of 'em...
    just good folks in general... tell 'em what these boys did...

Chain the boys up out on the courthouse lawn, then let the good folks do what they think is appropriate... And if the good folks wanna get a little drunk first, why that's okay, too...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

I have never thought animals should be left outside on a chain but they should be safe in their own yard. We, of course, can not understand how anyone could do such a thing. I am sure one of you has said to yourself, " I have been drunk but I have never been so drunk I would do such a horrible thing." What do I care if they were drunk. What on earth does that have to do with it. These are two very dangerous men.
    Our House Is Protected By The Good Lord And A gun. You Might Meet Both Of Them If You Show Up Inside My House Uninvited.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post
    That is just sicking...........

They look like a pair of real 'winners' too. It'd been just too easy to find something else to do rather than chase two family pets around and stab 'em to death.

^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look like a real pair of socially inept losers who are gonna be entering the revolving door of the criminal justice system.
    The county will be seeing more of these chumps in the future,
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links