Just Really Bad : Dogs Attacked and Stabbed to Death

This is a discussion on Just Really Bad : Dogs Attacked and Stabbed to Death within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; For the life of me cannot understand why someone would want to do this to seemingly innocent animals. The only thing I could imagine is ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Just Really Bad : Dogs Attacked and Stabbed to Death

Just Really Bad : Dogs Attacked and Stabbed to Death

For the life of me cannot understand why someone would want to do this to seemingly innocent animals. The only thing I could imagine is that the killer was or is a neighbour and perhaps the dogs bark, annoying said neighbour.

I really don't know, but when or if they find the perps, I can imagine what the dog owners would wish to do to them.

UPDATE: Dogs Stabbed to Death; Reward Offered
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

I cannot imagine the fear those dogs were feeling being murdered by the sick

I hope the police find the person(s) responsible and that the full weight of the law is brought down upon him (or them).

There just isn't a hell hot enough for a filthy P.O.S. who would do a thing like that to innocent animals. I'm sickened.
    mkh, Spirit51 and goldshellback like this.

I don't really like having dogs on chains in the back yard... but I've done it...

That said, I hope they catch those responsible... I can't say what I would want to do to them ... but what they did was just wrong. And, many many folks who start out on animals graduate to humans...
    RichB70 likes this.
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

there are a lot of sick people out there -- it's cowards who do that to dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    There just isn't a hell hot enough for a filthy P.O.S. who would do a thing like that to innocent animals. I'm sickened.
    and the most sickening part is,the maxium these two dirtbags can get if convicted is 6 months in jail,disgraceful!!

My wife is in the criminal justice field. *To me criminal justice means dirt nap, but thats another thread.

She has shown me studies that most serial killers start out on animals. It is their lack of compassion, moral compass, soul whatever, but it makes sense. This is what PETA's mission needs to be focused on. Where is their outcry on this or do they just reserve it for those who kill humanely to feed their families?
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

I would make it my career to follow those two POS around and anyplace that might hire them I would use my first amendment rights and protest with a large placard explaining what they did,bet they wouldn't keep their jobs for very long or be accepted in any neighborhood once it became knowledge they murdered 2 dogs in cold blood
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

We had some psychos who were sniping horses a few years ago. Seems like somebody hasnt quite graduated to humans yet.

It looks like they caught the pig that killed the poor animals. I hope he rots in hell, there's no reason in the world for that kind of crap.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

I would bet money that he is a serial killer or lifelong criminal in the making.
    mr.stuart likes this.

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    I hate to wish ill on anyone, but this is one of those occurrences that one just can't help to think the world would be better without!

I would not want to be around,,,, IF SOMEONE STABBED MY DOG,,,,,
    the situation would get BAD ,,,, REAL QUICK.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon10125 View Post
    My wife is in the criminal justice field. *To me criminal justice means dirt nap, but thats another thread.

She has shown me studies that most serial killers start out on animals. It is their lack of compassion, moral compass, soul whatever, but it makes sense. This is what PETA's mission needs to be focused on. Where is their outcry on this or do they just reserve it for those who kill humanely to feed their families?
    It is called the "McDonald Triad". !. Killing helpless animals. 2. Bed wetting in to teens. 3. Starting fires.

Not all who have this become serial killers, but all serial killers have it.

Sick people like this deserve less than humane treatment themselves. When I lived in the country several of my pets were killed without sense. The last was Raleigh, a coon hound, who loved playing with the little girls next door. We made a trip to the city to get our new car and when we came back he was missing. A few days later his body was dumped on our driveway. We moved soon after that. It still hurts that such a sweet animal was killed for no good reason. I wish the worst on anyone who harms a animal out of gross "enjoyment". I hope they have a seat next to the hottest fires of Hell.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

I'ld put 2-3 very hungry wolves in a jail cell, and then put him in there..... covered in meat juice. Seems fair.

Low life scumbag. If he'll do that to someone's dog, he'll do it to someone's daughter as well.

Someone here, killed a disabled US Soldier's service dog.... and then left it in the middle of the street. They are still hunting this guy. I hope they catch him, and I'm betting he gets a LOT more than 6 months...
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links