robs store with a 4 way tire iron

This is a discussion on robs store with a 4 way tire iron within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I could just imagine what the conversation was like after this guy escapes with the cash. The guy behind the counter does nothing and the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: robs store with a 4 way tire iron

robs store with a 4 way tire iron

I could just imagine what the conversation was like after this guy escapes with the cash. The guy behind the counter does nothing and the first guy in a hoodie does nothing. Three people and only one of then does something

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    Whats with the dimbulb hanging out in the doorway? first i thought he was a lookout,but he takes off a shoe and doesn't do anything normal.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

VIP Member
    All those potential weapons and he lets the criminal take the money then beat him with the lug wrench, .
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

It's gonna be tough fixing a flat after they pass a new tire iron law.

I'd bet money the guy in the doorway is an accomplice. He was so obviously holding the door open.
    Ionracas, Brad426 and mano3 like this.

Serve my country, swear an oath to protect it, pay my taxes, fly old glory in the front yard, love and protect my family, honor the vets before me and help fellow americans in need.
    By definition my country now calls me a radical

I'm with Glhadiator on this one. No way that guy in the doorway is an innocent bystander.

VIP Member
    I'd bet money the guy in the doorway is an accomplice. He was so obviously holding the door open.

Absolutely. That's why he didn't help.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Glhadiator View Post

Yep he was in on it
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Quote Originally Posted by NotMallNinja View Post
    I'm with Glhadiator on this one. No way that guy in the doorway is an innocent bystander.
    I thought maybe the guy at the door was signaling the other guy by taking off his shoes. Maybe telling him no one was in the store. I mean, come on, who stands in a door and takes off their shoes and messes with them.
    Our House Is Protected By The Good Lord And A gun. You Might Meet Both Of Them If You Show Up Inside My House Uninvited.

Shoe guy had to be in on it. No way tire iron guy should have survived that robbery.

Senior Moderator
    He might not have, the fellow beating him with the rubber hose? let him have it pretty good and he took a bad spill at the end of the video
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

it was a dog leash and the other guy needs to be arrested or get some new shoes

Admitedly I was entertained and slightly amused by the whole scene from the door cam. I agree the first guy at the door was probably in on it. Looks like he's "dumping rocks out of his shoes" though but yea, could be a signal. Frankly I would have thought of something better than removing my shoes though, I mean come on someone might have figured out he's in on it and given chase.

This will probably wind up on Worlds Dumbest Crimminals. I confess, I love that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Glhadiator View Post

Yea, especially high capacity 4 way tire irons

Quote Originally Posted by pgrass101 View Post
    He might not have, the fellow beating him with the rubber hose? let him have it pretty good and he took a bad spill at the end of the video
    Dog leash, you can see the hook on the end when he first runs in.. and his dog running off is kind of obscured by the door, presumably in to traffic.
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you can not confirm their validity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky. dangerous animals."
    -Agent K

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    i first thought "shoe man" was in on it, but he isn't scanning or signalling, just being the kind of idiot who stops in a doorway obstructing traffic. He is not looking around like a lookout should and jumps a bit and get out of the perp's way when he approaches. His next move should have been to leave or assist, but he stays there, backs into the store and points out the robbery to the Leash guy who manfully attempts to interceed, and whose dog can be seen running off. When the fight starts at the door, he backs off again, That's when an accomplice should be doing something, hit, run, take off the other shoe,take his hands out of his pockets? i think he is just drifting around in a daze, when he should have left. If I had been there and had shot the perp, i would have drawn on this guy, and the tapes show that while being stupid, he never made any incriminating or threatening moves. That's what gets me here, his odd behavior could have got him shot by a GG.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Senior Moderator
    Well, maybe the shoe guy was just stoned

― Robert A. Heinlein,

The clerk could've smashed the robber's head into the counter when he was distracted by all the money - twice!

I think the shoe guy was in on it too - he used his shoe phone to call the robber...
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links