We Donít Need No Stinking Warrant: The Disturbing, Unchecked Rise of the Administrati

This is a discussion on We Donít Need No Stinking Warrant: The Disturbing, Unchecked Rise of the Administrati within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; You HAD BETTER FIGURE YOU ARE BEING WATCHED ALL THE TIME,,,, if not now you WILL BE IF OBAMA GOES BACK IN FOR ANOTHER TERM....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: We Donít Need No Stinking Warrant: The Disturbing, Unchecked Rise of the Administrati

You HAD BETTER FIGURE YOU ARE BEING WATCHED ALL THE TIME,,,, if not now
    you WILL BE IF OBAMA GOES BACK IN FOR ANOTHER TERM.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    ďA few elitists shouldn't rule the many. Ē
    Better to have a 380 in your pocket than a 45 at HOME.
    When seconds count, police are minutes away.

2. Remove Ads

Never talk when you can nod, never nod when you can wink and never write it in e-mail because it's death. You're giving prosecutors all the evidence we need
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by packinnova View Post
    Uh...even someone else's papers belong to someone...ie themselves. If I have "papers" detailing your activities with my business, I own said papers. I AM A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE SECURE IN MY PAPERS EVEN IF THOSE PAPERS CONTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT SOMEONE OR SOMETHING ELSE. The contents of said papers matter not.
    And any business that is served a subpoena can go to a judge and try to get it quashed if they don't want to give the documents up. Just like they have always been able to. But you have no say over if they give those papers up. SCOTUS has been clear that an administrative subpoena has different requirements and functions than a warrant.
    Oklahoma Press Publishing Co. v Walling 327 U.S. 186 (1946)
    and
    United States v Morton Salt 338 U.S. 632 (1950)

Nothing new
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    My son is a "Federal" agent and he'll tell you it's not as simple as what been stated. He finds most of his suspects through "Facebook," up to 95% of them have a trail that can be followed either through their post or a family member's. So if it's a life of crome one wants--close your Facebook and Twitter accounts first off!
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links