Good deal on concealed carry badge/wallet combo

This is a discussion on Good deal on concealed carry badge/wallet combo within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I bought a badge for my wife for Christmas as a stocking stuffer. She took it outside and used it as a target...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Good deal on concealed carry badge/wallet combo

I bought a badge for my wife for Christmas as a stocking stuffer. She took it outside and used it as a target

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    I bought a badge for my wife for Christmas as a stocking stuffer. She took it outside and used it as a target
    That would be cool having a badge with a bullet hole in it. This thread is giving me all kinds of ideas.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyMan View Post
    Here's mine:

Attachment 62357

Attachment 62358

Photos were taken last winter when I wore a jacket over everything. I got it just because...well, just because. Had my permit number engraved where my thumb is covering on the first pic.
    Why did you engrave your permit number on it?

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyMan View Post
    Here's mine:

Attachment 62357

Attachment 62358

Photos were taken last winter when I wore a jacket over everything. I got it just because...well, just because. Had my permit number engraved where my thumb is covering on the first pic.
    Wearing a jacket over it still doesn't make it right

Wearing a jacket over it still doesn't make it right
    Wow! Another good idea! Does anyone make jackets like the FBI or ATF wear only instead of FBI in big letters across the back it says Concealed Carry?
    So far on this thread I have got a reverse license plate, a badge with a hole in it and now a cool open carry jacket. Keep it coming, there is a market out there for this stuff.

Michael

tricolordad likes this.

Please tell me that is a photoshop job and not some jackhead truly wearing a CCW reflective sash?

Quote Originally Posted by svgheartland View Post
    And I carry a single bullet in my shirt pocket
    Copy cat.

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    Wouldn't the person with a badge have to attempt to pass himself off as a LEO for it to be illegal? We used to win joke badges at the county fairs when I was a kid. Looked very authentic from a distance.

Michael
    You are correct. Now add the perception of the public and their report of it. Their statement that I thought he was a cop so....

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotMallNinja View Post
    Please tell me that is a photoshop job and not some jackhead truly wearing a CCW reflective sash?
    Dude! How else are you supposed to inform all the sheep that the sheepdog is workin' some high caliber magic!

VIP Member
    OP here and I'm shocked at the responses. I was just trying to pass on a tip to the community and instead of "Thank you's" I receive a bunch of rude responses. I'll have you know that I'm not just some gun geek. When I was younger, for example, I thought about joining the service. So at one point I was willing to think about serving, it's not like I'm some guy that never thought about it. Later, in college, I did actually speak with a Navy recruiter, but he told me I would need to lose some weight.

So when I decided not to volunteer, I did think about the FBI, and I even got a "Special Agent" application. That was in the day when you had to request one, before the Internet. Anyone can download one now, big deal. It's not like it used to be. I never filled the application out, but the point is I was thinking about it!

So the reason I wear a carry badge is because at one time, had I made different decisions, I might have earned a real one.

So show me some respect, dang it!!
    JoJoGunn likes this.

And the train derails....

Sorry, I thought since this was in off-topic and humor....

Guess you meant it for off-topic.

All apologies

"Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan
    USMC veteran
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

VIP Member
    I am joking....
    oneshot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PEF View Post
    OP here and I'm shocked at the responses. I was just trying to pass on a tip to the community and instead of "Thank you's" I receive a bunch of rude responses. I'll have you know that I'm not just some gun geek. When I was younger, for example, I thought about joining the service. So at one point I was willing to think about serving, it's not like I'm some guy that never thought about it. Later, in college, I did actually speak with a Navy recruiter, but he told me I would need to lose some weight.

So when I decided not to volunteer, I did think about the FBI, and I even got a "Special Agent" application. That was in the day when you had to request one, before the Internet. Anyone can download one now, big deal. It's not like it used to be. I never filled the application out, but the point is I was thinking about it!

So the reason I wear a carry badge is because at one time, had I made different decisions, I might have earned a real one.

So show me some respect, dang it!!
    I am going to go say the joke is on us by the OP with this post.

Doh, as I was posting he beat me to it.

Links