Question of the day

This is a discussion on Question of the day within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by tricolordad Does wearing black ACUs with worn out tennis shoes and an American Soldier shirt while OCing make me a mall ninja? ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Question of the day

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Does wearing black ACUs with worn out tennis shoes and an American Soldier shirt while OCing make me a mall ninja? I can switch to my Rockys if it aint legit...
    Kinda makes you look like one, yeah.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    In order to fit in and look like normal Mall shoppers isn't looking ridiculous a requirement? Purple spiked hair and four inch looped earrings?
    Speaking of Malls. I drove to the city to buy myself some new jeans to replace mine that are threadbare and full of holes. When I get to the department store they are selling jeans just like the ones I am wearing. Full of holes and the material seems to be worn paper thin.
    What the hell?

Michael
    Another perk of living in MT. No purple spiked hair or four inch looped ear rings. Not even in the mall.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyMan View Post
    Kinda makes you look like one, yeah.
    Says the guy with a CCW badge.

We get some 4" loop earrings around here, but they're usually seen on a big, friendly redheaded bartenders...named Shirley!
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Don't forget your CCW badge young Mall Ninja protege. If you''re nice ArmyMan might loan you his.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Does wearing black ACUs with worn out tennis shoes and an American Soldier shirt while OCing make me a mall ninja? I can switch to my Rockys if it aint legit...
    Are you/were you an American Soldier?
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

I have so Many sets of bdu, acu, dcu, there great for working in the yard, garage, so on. But in public you just became either a wannabe or wish I was still in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Mall Ninja" is a denigrating label applied to poseurs. If you're not, great. Either way, your clothing and carry choices are your own. They say what you want said about you, though some might well infer those things as "indicators." Up to you, given your purpose for carrying (grey man, openly, doesn't matter).
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links