Silly wife and her groupon

This is a discussion on Silly wife and her groupon within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Rock and Glock Glad you got it, I still believe counseling, or at least more communication with your sweetie are probably needed. ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Silly wife and her groupon

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    Glad you got it, I still believe counseling, or at least more communication with your sweetie are probably needed. Cheers! Congrats too!
    I have to agree with this heartily. It's one thing to have a frank discussion about it ie "Do you really need the shotgun, what's it's purpose etc" But for her to "put you in your place" about something you haven't even done is just flat-out wrong.
    "It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we will hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood, until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles that every man from every faith can embrace." -McManus twins Boondock Saints

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACP4ever View Post
    I have to agree with this heartily. It's one thing to have a frank discussion about it ie "Do you really need the shotgun, what's it's purpose etc" But for her to "put you in your place" about something you haven't even done is just flat-out wrong.
    Yup lol but even dating in high school i never found a woman that DIDNT give me an earfu over a hypothetical. Strange creatures in these wisconsin woods lmao
    45ACP4ever likes this.

Got it sitting in my lap right now! Only thing is....no shells. Didnt know what to use since im not a shotgun person. Any suggestions? The guy who sold it to me quietly recommended buying Wolf 00 from Fleet Farm. Its a Savage/Stevens 320 Security Pump, smoothbore 18" barrel, bead sight...takes 12 ga 2.75 and 3" shells. Might use it on deer if they enter the yard, mostly for sticking between the bed and the wall.

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    I don't use a shot gun to hunt deer so I can't help you with that, but a lot of people recommend number 4 buckshot for home defense.

Put a few shells of Winchester Super X 00 Magnum Buckshot through it...dead on at about 10 yards. my shoulder definitely felt it lol

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Yup lol but even dating in high school i never found a woman that DIDNT give me an earful over a hypothetical. Strange creatures in these wisconsin woods lmao
    Brother, you ain't a kiddin!

If you're seriously looking at using this shotgun for home defense I would take a look at 2.75" OO Buck in Federal flavors. I use the 2.75" Federal Reduced Recoil OO Buck and that stuff is very accurate and kicks only slightly more than birdshot. I WOULD NOT recommend using those magnum loads for anything except deer. I'd keep the shotgun loaded with your load of choice for indoor defense and keep a box of those magnums handy so you can shove those into the weapon if deer stopping is necessary.

I just looked up pics of the shotgun, and that is a fine looking gun!
    "It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we will hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood, until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles that every man from every faith can embrace." -McManus twins Boondock Saints

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links