Road Trip, And We're Buying A House In The U.S.

This is a discussion on Road Trip, And We're Buying A House In The U.S. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; We hit the road tomorrow. Mrs. GB finally convinced me we should buy a second house, and it'll be in the U.S. For those of ...

Thread: Road Trip, And We're Buying A House In The U.S.

VIP Member

We hit the road tomorrow.

Mrs. GB finally convinced me we should buy a second house, and it'll be in the U.S.

For those of you that were unaware, Mrs. GB is a Yank that moved to Canada ten years ago when we got hitched. She's been making noises for years about wanting to have a house down south A) to retire to, and B) to be closer to her family.

Well, with our dollar worth more than yours, and the fact that it's a buyers market, she finally convinced me. We hit the road tomorrow for the long drive from B.C. to New Mexico. We're going to pick out a place and we're going to have two residences for a while. She'll be staying down there, and I'll be flying back to go to work.

Wish us luck, and hopefully we'll still be talking to each other by the time we arrive.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Senior Moderator
    Good Luck

Where at in NM?
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pgrass101 View Post
    Good Luck

Where at in NM?
    Las Cruces, her parents live there.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Sponsored Links