he is just a normal 9 year old - the aunt says

This is a discussion on he is just a normal 9 year old - the aunt says within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; a father gets arrested becaues he is mad his kid gets hurt and no one seems to know why! this kid is trouble and the ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: he is just a normal 9 year old - the aunt says

he is just a normal 9 year old - the aunt says

a father gets arrested becaues he is mad his kid gets hurt and no one seems to know why! this kid is trouble and the aunt acts like its nothing

2. Remove Ads

She did not minimize it. She said that the family is embarrassed. She also said he is bad. She did not seem to realize that he was doing this to little kids. I think when she was saying he was a normal child she was talking about him fighting other boys.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    Is anyone really surprised this kid has a parenting problem?

Senior Moderator
    That and it is a bad daycare. Affordable Quality daycare is very hard to find
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    She did not minimize it. She said that the family is embarrassed. She also he is bad. She did not seem to realize that he was doing this to little kids. I think when she was saying he was a normal child she was talking about him fighting other boys.

"He bad, but he don't fight little kids. He take medicine every day; he just a normal child"
    Is what the aunt says. So now I ask this; what is normal about this kid? Fighting and abusing other kids is nowhere near normal. What I see is a kid that will grow up to be a career criminal. They are embarrassed because they got shown up and if you didn't notice there was no apology just excuses. When kids are raised with this kind of parenting and role models they are going to be twisted
    Spirit51, Bubbiesdad and darbo like this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    We will have to diagree on this. I was replying to what you said:
    and the aunt acts like its nothing
    She did not act like it was nothing. But that is the way I heard it. BTW: You handling the lawsuits
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”

I feel the parents pain, it one thing the kid comes home with a bruise from playing but when the kid comes home with knuckle marks you can't blame him for being upset. Like I said NO APOLAGY just an excuse why it was OK and IF it was me I would be pushing charges. Why is a 9 year old with problems running around unsupervised around younger kids? So what if he molested one of the kids; is that OK too because he is on meds?
    Spirit51 and Bubbiesdad like this.

She did not minimize it. She said that the family is embarrassed. She also said he is bad. She did not seem to realize that he was doing this to little kids. I think when she was saying he was a normal child she was talking about him fighting other boys.
    And she also said the daycare should be closed as if it's their fault and her brat of a nephew is not to blame. The kid needs to be arrested and charged himself, 9yo or not.

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    I feel the parents pain, it one thing the kid comes home with a bruise from playing but when the kid comes home with knuckle marks you can't blame him for being upset. Like I said NO APOLAGY just an excuse why it was OK and IF it was me I would be pushing charges. Why is a 9 year old with problems running around unsupervised around younger kids? So what if he molested one of the kids; is that OK too because he is on meds?
    Don't take my qoute out of context. I am not agreeing with her. But you need not pile on what if's also. I am pretty sure there would a different reaction if they child was molesting kids. Stay focused on the story and not go off into hypotheticals and how the aunt would feel under xyz situations. All I said in a nutshell is the aunt (who seems like an idiot to me) was trying to say he is a bad kid but fighting with boys (his age) is normal. Not defending her or the kid.

Now, back to the story...I think we seem to be focusing just on the kid. What about the dad who went into the day care and assualted another child. That should be the headline or a shared headline. He is an adult, he did assualt a child, and that child was not at fault.

Quote Originally Posted by linuss View Post
    And she also said the daycare should be closed as if it's their fault and her brat of a nephew is not to blame. The kid needs to be arrested and charged himself, 9yo or not.
    And where did I say he should not be?

And where did I say he should not be?
    I didn't say you did :)

Don't take my qoute out of context. I am not agreeing with her. But you need not pile on what if's also. I am pretty sure there would a different reaction if they child was molesting kids. Stay focused on the story and not go off into hypotheticals and how the aunt would feel under xyz situations. All I said in a nutshell is the aunt (who seems like an idiot to me) was trying to say he is a bad kid but fighting with boys (his age) is normal. Not defending her or the kid.

Now, back to the story...I think we seem to be focusing just on the kid. What about the dad who went into the day care and assualted another child. That should be the headline or a shared headline. He is an adult, he did assualt a child, and that child was not at fault.
    We are focusing on the child because he is “the problem” and the aunt is making excuses for his bad behavior. Yes; molesting is brought up because "he" has that state of mind. Children are a mirror of their surroundings

He did and there is no excuse for it. He was wrong and he will be punished for it. Part of the problem with this "normal" kid is that the parents, aunts and other around him are condoning his bad behavior by saying "he is just a normal kid" and "he is on meds". An unruly child will grow up to be an unruly adult and when that happens we all get to pay the price.

That kid isn't done,I guarantee you that he will be in the news either because he raped some kids,or murdered one
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    We are focusing on the child because he is “the problem” and the aunt is making excuses for his bad behavior. Yes; molesting is brought up because "he" has that state of mind. Children are a mirror of their surroundings

He did and there is no excuse for it. He was wrong and he will be punished for it. Part of the problem with this "normal" kid is that the parents, aunts and other around him are condoning his bad behavior by saying "he is just a normal kid" and "he is on meds". An unruly child will grow up to be an unruly adult and when that happens we all get to pay the price.
    Like I said...kid needs to be arrested, I don't know the parents though I suspect they are losers, and you can speculate on the future of the child. I agree, I see his life going nowhere.....But don't you think an adult going into a day care and assualting an innocent child is not worth a healthy mention here. Seems like he has some anger management issues too. The man is an ADULT. He needs to be in jail for a while. I don't care how upset he was. You do not touch a child.

The man is an ADULT. He needs to be in jail for a while. I don't care how upset he was. You do not touch a child.
    As a parent I feel his frustration and he was wrong but when your kid comes home abnormally bruised and complaining of abuse it is only natural to want to do something about it. This kid was not just getting rough with them; he was going out of his way to inflict pain. He is a serial killer in the making

this just happen and it will be his face in a couple of years
    http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/194994...ony-police-say

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links